Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Ponderwear

Great app, works great and support was very quick and helpful. We're implementing it on our shop ponderwear.com

BRIGITTE WU

The best customer service ever - they will work with you to ensure the app is functioning properly on your site. Thank you!

The Small Detail

The price is tiny compared to what you are getting. I downloaded this app. It is designed beautifully and works incredibly well. But I wanted to delete it because I wasn't ready to pay for it. I restored before removing the app as they said I should and my product page was still broken. I contacted them and Igor responded to me within a minute. He then fixed my Issue within less than 2 minutes. I am now a proud customer of Magic Zoom Plus. By the way, I am out of the country so it is probably the middle of the night for them.
Thank you very much Igor & Jake.
Abie - CEO of https://thesmalldetail.com

Diamond Home

Amazing App, looks just like a professional websites zoom i've noticed on other websites.

Best Zoom app on shopify

trendsbyvictoria

I think the biggest surprise with Magic Zoom Plus was how much they care about their customers, which is unusual with app companies on shopify. Their software was working great but I reached out to the team to help adjust it to my theme, I was amazed at how much they tried to help me.

At one point, I was like 'wait are you the owner of my website or..' because to be quite honest I felt like they cared about my business more than I cared about my business.

With shopify, you need partners that you can rely on, partners that are with you on board. Magic Zoom Plus is a big, big game changer because of this.

Fire Safety USA

I used this app and was first upset thinking magic zoom plus and magic360 can in one purchase but with the customer service being as amazing as it is, the plugin working great, and it being a one time fee...... I regret nothing.
I highly recommend magic zoom plus over any other plugin.

True African Art

Great app, great initial support. This company set up my optimizations perfectly after a little back and forth with instruction via e-mail. I love the ease of zoom and magnify on this app and it works on any kind of image with the right setup from support. That alone gives it 5 stars.

Would be nice to have more instruction in the Settings of the App, but you can find most of the Help info on their website. Maybe put a link to that in Settings?

Garcon Golden

Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys. Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys.

Notasdecata

App works very well. Support was excellent and could fix issues with theme in little time.

Used in www.notasdecata.pe

Jewelrysavenko

Thank you for quick and helpful customer support.