Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Mr Mrs Pug

Truly amazing app.
The function is really good and there are tons of features that are adjustable: zoom is amazing, image pass on hover, delay on image switch, and more.
The code itself is perfect and there are no bugs, slow loads or errors.
The support will help you in literally every request you have- We had so many requests and they have done them all in short time.
The price is cheap according to the fact that the app is a one time purchase.

--This review is not a paid one, it's just because the app earned it. --
You can go to our store and see how great & professional look this app gives to any product page

Gungoddess Com

Just an update to mention the continued fantastic service that I continue to get from Igor. After using it for 5 years and on 2 different platforms, I still love the way this app works, the extremely fast support responses and the willingness to quickly implement minor customization requests. Thank you!

Love this app! I'm using it together with Magic Scroll and it looks amazing, especially on mobile. Igor is always quick to respond. Very happy.

Vapersandpapers Com

Amazing app, worth every penny. Don't forget to purchase Magic Scroll along with it (you get a coupon code after you purchase magic zoom), that was my mistake then I had to go back and pay full price. Highly customizable app, so many different options to help get the right look and feel you want for your customers. If you're stuck on anything, the support staff will get it done for you. Beautiful on desktop and mobile, it's live on my site, see for yourself!

Aarn Packs

This is an excellent app that increases the look and feel of our site. The hover and zoom feature is easy to use. We appreciate the one-time fee. Thank You!

Golfladiesfirst

Simple to use, great app. I would recommend this to anyone.

Magtaas

a must have app and the best part is, there is only one time cost, no monthly subscription fees.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Shabbychicdecor Com

This is fantastic app. I was looking at developing product zoom and enlargement using lightbox technology, but would be costly and time consuming. Then I found Magic Zoom which does a much better job. I use a right side hover-zoom with HD images, and click to enlarge pop-up screen - simply put it gives my customers a fantastic experience. If you are looking for something simple, fast, and fixed price, this is it.

Tresfancy

Good app worked great on my older theme. However, it doesn't work on the same theme that updated from the same developer...

Update: Wasn't very happy with one of the supporters, however, Jake contacted and help me quickly. I'm very happy with the result so I've decided to remove my previous negative review. Thank you so much.

Opaque Art

Excellent support! Excellent app! I'm using this app in conjunction with the sirv file storage system which allows you to put interactive spins on your product page. I definitely recommend this to anyone selling expensive items and who wants to step up their game.