Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Fitted Ties

Support team is amazing and helped me get my site back on track! I have not found another zoom app better than Magic Zoom Plus.

LADY.CO.ID

Great app !! This is a must have app for every online store , this apps make my online store look very very beautiful , Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you for your support.

LOBOCKI

Without question the best product zoom app out on Shopify. Extremely customisable and support was unbelievably fast. App allows Desktop, Tablet and Mobile zoom, Pop-out zoom also available and makes the site extremely professional, super functional and intuitive. Trial is also available which was perfect. Not one thing I can fault.

Geschenke Essen & Trinken

Es hat erst nicht geklapppt. Ein freundlicher Mitarbeiter hat es mir dann richtig eingestellt. Ich konnte kein Bild abspeichern. Er hat es mir dann aber eingestellt. Toller Support

May 8, 2019

We're thrilled we were able to customize Magic Zoom Plus exactly as you wanted!

secretbathstore

The support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great! Its a wonderful tool.

Captain Mutt

I had a problem with the app (my fault), the support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great!

April 28, 2019

We're always here to help!

Just a reminder for all Shopify customers: You must click the 'Restore files' button before deleting the app. If you delete the app without restoring the files, your product page will look broken.

To fix that, you should install the app again, click Restore Files, then delete the app.

CozyCraft

I love this app so much. Enough to come here without prompting and leave a review. I love how it's a one-time fee in a place where most apps charge monthly that aren't even worth it. Plus, Igor and team have helped me multiple times when I needed something tweaked. Could not be happier. Buy it, it's a steal for what you get.

March 29, 2019

We're so happy you like Magic Zoom Plus! It makes our day to receive reviews like this. Thanks for taking the time and please send us any suggestions you have because we're always looking to improve the app :)

ECGame® - Buy Steam Gifts At 20% Off!

problem fixed, custom service is rapid and in good faith, the function of the app is good, hoping to see continuous improvement.

March 26, 2019

We're very happy you resolved the installation issue with your Shopify theme. Thanks for using Magic Zoom Plus and if you need help in the future, we're ready to help at support@magictoolbox.com (and often reply within minutes).

Sewell Direct

Highly recommend this app and the creators. I first installed the full version on another shop, and it worked perfectly so I tried to install it on this shop, but it wasn't compatible with our theme. The developers were able to quickly install it manually, and get everything working. They even worked together with the creators of another app we are using that was causing conflict with this one, and they went the extra mile to have both apps working perfectly. Very satisfied. I think this is a must-have app for any shop. The ability to add videos to the gallery is also a plus. But another great thing is the ONE TIME payment. For sure getting this for all our future shops...

March 26, 2019

We're very happy to help! Thanks for choosing our image zoom app for your Shopify store.

Around the World Gemstones

This app gets the job done. I did have one technical difficulty with it but it was very quickly resolved by a very kind Magic Zoom Rep!

March 26, 2019

Excellent that you're enjoying the app! We're always ready to help if you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12