Magic Zoom Plus

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

Hair and More Ltd

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using this app for many years to improve the visual experience of our images and it delivers. Only recently did I need to reach out for support to make a couple of improvements and the support I have received from Igor has been excellent, Fast responses and custom improvements to suit out needs were implemented super quick. This app is GREAT value for money and well worth every cent. AAA+++

catchinq

Location Switzerland

Magic Zoom Plus is amazing. It works really good and ist quite customizable. I Wanted to zoom deeper just on mobile view and the team helped me out extremely fast. I am very happy and would recommend the app to all expect my competitors.

Unique LCW

Really helped to make my products eye-catching. Support is fantastic. Igor worked quickly and attentively to customize my preferences to total satisfaction. This app is worth every cent and more.

Almost Summer

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

really good support and it improves the image quality. Its a good addition to shopify. If any problem they fix it imediately! so good

Pulvis Art Urns

Location Bulgaria

Awesome app, awesome customer support! Definitely recommend using it. It is super user friendly and easy to use.

ASICSDSS

Location Netherlands

I tried literally all the 360spin apps the Shopify store offers. The Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv are by far the best apps to use. There is just no comparison, I'm sorry. The combination between Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv works so excellently. The service just cannot be any better, mind-blowing how fast and accurate assistance I got almost 24/7. Because of the premium app and service, I managed to wheel in a huge client. Thanks from our team to Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv! Big up to you both!

Tin Can Sally

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is an amazing app that does exactly what it says it does and what I expected and needed it to do. It was very simple to setup and the one forever fee makes this app very worth it since coding yourself is complicated and needs to be redone when updating your theme. Basically this is a plug and play app that can be used again and again.

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

Without out a doubt, this is among the most powerful apps available. The only thing perhaps better is their support. Their expertise in Shopify is extensive and goes beyond just the app which is why it works so well.

neck illusions

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is by far, the BEST app available for zooming in on images. Works perfectly and truly shows the images in high detail. This app allows you to see exactly how it is going to work on your site before you buy. A very small watermark is placed over the images in the trial mode and the purchase removes the watermark. This worked perfectly for us because we were able to see how it really performed. Plenty of options to choose from. I love, love, love how this app has a one-time only charge. (We try to avoid apps with reoccurring monthly fees) This app really took our store to the next level!! We would give this app 10 stars if possible :)

Watts Regulator Co

The 360 degree view looks great on our site. It took a little help to get the connection to Sirv.com to sync up due to my misunderstanding of how it worked, but the support was great! The team responded quickly and hopped on the issue right away volunteering to fix it without me having to figure out any instructions they gave me, just taking care of it for me! I would definitely recommend them. A++ Service

July 7, 2021

Excellent! We've since released an update to make the initial Sirv 360 spin setup smoother. Plus we've added 360 spin options to change the speed, direction, sensitivity, icon design and more! Please email if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17