Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

abroco.com

The app works really well and does exactly what we need it to. Even when there has been a small technical issue these guys get it solved quickly with no problems. Really rate these guys for their top level support, thanks alot!

Sneaker Champs Giveaway

I installed this app to show off my products using the 360 spin function. I had a couple of glitches with the software conflicting with other apps, but on both occasions I sent one email to the Magic Zoom Plus team, and within the hour they had logged into my store, resolved the issue, and I was good to go! They really are MAGIC and I would recommend 100%

detailvernarrt

The app is just what we were looking for. We had some minor issues with our theme and this app but the support fixed very quick and was very kind. 5 Stars and thumb up!

Photo Printing Pros

I've used MagicZoomPlus for years on ecommerce sites, and was very happy to find it not only integrated but retaining it's large list of built-in capabilities and flexibility. If you want to showcase your products, this is the app for you.

For Cowgirls Only

This app gives you site a very professional appearance and allows your customers to get a better look at all your designs. Highly recommend. Thanks for making it a one time charge and not a monthly charge. Excellent and quick customer service too. Quickly resolved my minor issues.

VORO MOTORS, Inc.

Does what it says it does. We used the zoom and the 360 function.
Brilliant - We do not need to hire a developer to come up with this function

Pure Glass Inc

AMAZING APP!
Although this app did not install with just one click (I have a theme I purchased an installed which may have caused this) I did have a support representative set this app up for me very quickly and it is now working perfectly! There is so many customizations for this app you will get the results your are looking for guaranteed. For example, my team wanted the image to only zoom upon clicking and to zoom only in a full screen setting with a black transparent back ground. AND I RECEIVED EXACTLY THAT! I even have the capability to switch through images by just hovering over the other views which is just perfect. Thank you! The license is definitely worth it! View my amazing full screen view here: https://www.screencast.com/t/5W7L9kYrcmZ

New World Cartographic

I've been searching for good image zoom capabilities for years. This plug in gave me exactly what I wanted immediately. Also, it does not allow people to download and save my images which is nice.

July 23, 2019

We're thrilled Magic Zoom Plus is exactly what you wanted! We love the 'Right-click on menu' option too. It's important all Shopify store owners have complete control over their images.

South Coast Trading Post

This app is AWESOME! everyone likes to Zoom in on the pics, so why wouldn't you want this app?
I had purchased the lifetime membership and recently switched my themes, I had an error coming up, I emailed Igor in Customer support, in less than 5 mins we were up and running again!!! AWESOMENESS!!!

MINI PAK'R

Excellent support! They were able to respond fast and was able to set up the app without any issues. Love how the site looks now with this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13