Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

Without out a doubt, this is among the most powerful apps available. The only thing perhaps better is their support. Their expertise in Shopify is extensive and goes beyond just the app which is why it works so well.

neck illusions

This is by far, the BEST app available for zooming in on images. Works perfectly and truly shows the images in high detail. This app allows you to see exactly how it is going to work on your site before you buy. A very small watermark is placed over the images in the trial mode and the purchase removes the watermark. This worked perfectly for us because we were able to see how it really performed. Plenty of options to choose from. I love, love, love how this app has a one-time only charge. (We try to avoid apps with reoccurring monthly fees) This app really took our store to the next level!! We would give this app 10 stars if possible :)

Watts Regulator Co

The 360 degree view looks great on our site. It took a little help to get the connection to Sirv.com to sync up due to my misunderstanding of how it worked, but the support was great! The team responded quickly and hopped on the issue right away volunteering to fix it without me having to figure out any instructions they gave me, just taking care of it for me! I would definitely recommend them. A++ Service

July 7, 2021

Excellent! We've since released an update to make the initial Sirv 360 spin setup smoother. Plus we've added 360 spin options to change the speed, direction, sensitivity, icon design and more! Please email if you need any help.

Corelli MG

Easy to install and shows every detail of our products! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

July 7, 2021

That's fantastic! Anyone reading this who also wants really detailed products, we recommend uploading images of 2500px width and always at least 1500px width.

The Really Good Whisky Company

An amazing APP and an unbelievably helpful support team! Products showing beatifully and the team helped me to tweak until I got the perfect images. Would def. recommend this.

Inklings Paperie

Easy to install, and a beautiful solution to our needing a zoom feature on our website. I loved that we could test it out first, and that it's a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription model. Seamless transition from desktop to mobile view, and virtually "invisible" - we love it. Thank you so m much! See it live on our site: inklingspaperie.com

Coastal Gifts Inc

Easy to install and try out and when I had an issue Igor fixed it within a few minutes. Just purchased license as the app is exactly what I needed. Thank you

Drumland Canada

Great app to enhance the buyer experience. Support has been astounding when fixes were requested. Super fast results. Great job! Thank you!

Tabrizi Rugs

Really appreciate the one-time pricing. Also, they were very helpful and fast in assisting the setup. Other app developers need to learn from this!

Duelhawk

Installed the Magic Zoom Plus and also using the 360 image viewer by Sivr subscription.
We had to dome tweaks, for example, show only the thumbnails for only the selected variant. Which Igor did very fast and effectively.
I am very satisfied.