Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

ShopMusicBox.com

Super easy install, works as good as amazon zoom, And has not had any issues at all! Great job guys, I will definitely be recommending.

Neptune Athletics

Works like a charm! And the customer support quickly responds and is very helpful. I love that it is a one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. Other apps should have this option.

Melvin Daniel

After a lot of research and trial, this app was the only one that fulfilled our need in terms of image Zoom! Good job! :)
You can check our products zooms with this app, in www.melvindaniel.com

Rebel Romance

Great app to use for a zoom feature on Shopify. Support was quick to resolve an issue. We recommend this app.

The Sofa Lovers Limited

This app has helped my customers see my products much more clearer and the zoom capability on both the desktop and mobile is great. Try for yourself. Also, Igor responded to my query and fixed an issue straight away so the support is great too. Thanks

SeriouslySensual

Great support! Igor was fast and clear with all communications! Highly recommend these guys! Awesome job! Magic Zoom Plus!

Kalena Instruments Hawaii

Love this app and customer service. We paid a Shopify expert (eCommerce Guru) $175 to code images and never got it working right. Magic zoom Plus has some great features right out of the box and Igor helped us to alter the app for our coding of multiple images per variant. Very pleased with the speed of loading images with this app. SIRV 360 images are a great plus, too. Just be aware of the data limits. They will deactivate your 360 images if data transfers exceed your plan.

August 7, 2020

Hi Kalena Instruments Hawaii, thank you for your kind comments. We love Magic Zoom Plus (and Igor) too!

Just to clarify your point about Sirv... If an account exceeds its data transfer allowance, a 30-day temporary allowance is automatically given.

During that time, email notifications will be sent to the account owner(s) letting them know they have exceeded their Plan's transfer allowance. (Warning notifications are also generated daily and displayed on the Notifications page of each account.) This additional time allows the account owner(s) to either choose a new Plan or delete some files.

To resume Sirv spins being served to your product pages, please either delete some files or upgrade your Plan at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Leigh Country

What an amazing app. My mobile images would blur anytime someone zoomed in, but with their featured image zoom tool, this was no longer an issue. Didn't have to reformat or reupload any images either. Thank you so much!

Impeccable Skin Co

The app enhance my theme and was the solution to making really professional. I would really recommend it to add on tour website as some of the theme do not have all these features built in them and Zoom has just gone and found a solution and it's very easy to understand. Well done! Keep up the good work.

Flowers With a Secret

Love the app! Easy to use and configure. Different settings for desktop and mobile behavior. Images loading super fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15