Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup

I am very pleased with the service they provide! Especially Damien has been so helpful with any concerns I have. This app has really helped my business to get more exposure.

December 6, 2021

Hi Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zen Skincare Solutions

Very easy to use app, good support team, Damien and Alex were very helpful and quick to respond, they set up a zoom call and walked me through the issue I was having.

December 6, 2021

Hi Zen Skincare Solutions, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

SposaBridal

Good app and we would like to ecplore more functions.
I used this app to help me make popups and write emails. I really like how it works. I wish it can work better with my store.

December 6, 2021

Hi SposaBridal, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Juliana Group Ltd

Super helpful with fixing tech issues. Do expect a delay in response if you're based outside the US where they're based.

December 6, 2021

Hi Juliana Group Ltd, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

O'vole

good service , very fast for to answer our questions ! Once you know the entire interface of the application well, it's easy to use

December 6, 2021

Hi O'vole, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bonita Spot

Always a great service from the team! Damien helped me a lot today. Made my day more smooth. thank you! this app is awesome.

November 1, 2021

Hi Bonita Spot, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Your Career Bar

I am using the app to create an email sign-up landing page with a digital download and it works perfectly!

October 21, 2021

Hi Your Career Bar, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

WE WEAR

So far, so good. I chated with Jessica and she was very helpful with me, the form looks great! I am happy with it!

October 21, 2021

Hi WE WEAR, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zayana Organic

Really fast-response and helpful Mailmunch support. Compliment for Damien, for the quick action and added some more values that I'm looking for.

October 21, 2021

Hi Zayana Organic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Pearlz & Chainz

I used this app to create emails. I really enjoy the access to customer service when I need any assistance. They are knowledgeable and informed; however, they are a little quick. Once you slow them down, it's great. It's simple to navigate through.

October 14, 2021

Hi Pearlz & Chainz, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145