MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kingdom Hustle

This app helps to see who's subscribing to my business and more importantly what part of the country they're coming from.

Alora Boutique

Great App. My only problem is that it attracts lots of Russian bot email addresses. Trying to add the additional layer of protection now!

Andaluciadeli

Fantastic app. Thanks for all the free fetures and cool stuff you can do with subscribers. So easy to keep subscribers updated.

Nailyhome

So disappointed! I can't send mail to my subscribers after I paid for this App.
Really ridiculous!Actually, No one responded to my support email. Don't recommend mailchimp, don't waste money!!!

January 16, 2020

Hi NailyHome, We apologize for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query was just sent. Please refer to that for more on this issue.

Mondo Personalizzato

It’s a must , Try and verybrad Good... For start it’s perfect After Try but i Think it’s top, there insn’t best of This

Green Nut Products

I used this app to add pop-ups to my new site and it is so simple, so fun to use. I really like it a lot already. Thank you!

BeechTreePaper

The setup process was easy and made it simple to add a popup to my website, looking forward to growing my email list.

CoasterVault

This app is very helpful and will get the job done for your business! I believe this app will advance your business to the next level! Thank you.

January 2, 2020

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Aviajas Jar

good app its increase the sales and improve the website look from a large number of people and so on

January 2, 2020

HigStreetStore

i want to use this app for my abadon payment cart . i give full ....................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114