Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

cuffupstyle

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

ISellFunStuff.com

I like the app so far. I was able to connect my website, create a landing page and a pop-up registration form easily. I will update my rating once I've used the app for more than a day.

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

Rings Boxing Club

its amazing So happy with the product ................................ recommend it to you Now just have to get it up and running

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

SONEI HOME

The app was easy to integrate and has been super easy for me to use. I'm able to reach my mailing list easily, add my own beautiful photos, personalise the templates and edit as I need. From someone who isn't overly tech-savvy, this app has eliminated alot of potential headaches.

xoxo,bijou

a little confusing at first but getting better at it! First-time user, everything is a new experience.

DiscoverEnso

Was unable to integrate MailMunch Pop-up with a newer download of Shopify. Apparently Mailchimp and Shopify are no longer friends.

TrueHappinessDesigns

I just started using it again, but it's so much more user friendly than what I was using before. I have already set up my pop up form.

khsilversmith

because I already have a Mailchimp account it was straight forward. I could not find this app in the Mailchimp info when I was looking to add a sign up on on Shopify account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141