MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pens by David and More

Frustrating. There needs to be a better description of what each of your apps DOES and DOES NOT do vs the MailChip full blown web tool. I had to do multiple web searches to discriminate the differences.

Vinos Unidos

Easy and intuitive. Just started using it today. So far so good. Still have a lot to learn, but I am finding it easy to navigate. Plays well with Shopify, too.

Coffee Humor

It works so far its a good app it does its job, so far and I like the way it is set up it really leads you through on what you need to do

LoveWood Accessory™

Vraiment très facile à utiliser, super appli, je recommande sans problème !!
Elle vous fait gagner énormément de temps.

accessoryboutiquecity

Just downloaded this app for the first time and so far so good, thanks. Hopefully it will help me sell to people that have subscribed to my site.

BenyDi Bazar baby

Nice app and easy to use ...
Dommage qu'il faille avoir un compte premium pour pouvoir profiter de certaines fonctionnalités

Magic Weighted Blanket

I paid to upgrade my account just so I could send out emails to my subscribers and every time I try to upload them it says it has failed. I hope it gets fixed soon and I can update my review.

FriedBheja

i was trying to create a feedback form in which i wanted to ask for customer's comment & rating which they would like to give us. I wanted to remove Email field from that form but i was unable to do so. Other wise it's a simple & good app!

Towers Home Living

MailChimp is so easy to use, I definitely recommend this app for any and all websites! I will be subscribing to one of the paid subscriptions asap! The only thing I had trouble with was where to paste the code to integrate it into my site.

Healingheart

love this app as a beginner super easy to use. Vist healingheartstore.com to see how it works... ENJOY

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70