MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Pam Hurst Designs

I used this to make a pop up form, so simple and easy! I can't wait to see what else I can do in the future.

africessorizeUK

I used mailmunch to setup a simple newsletter form, easy to setup, simple form creation and integration of mailchimp into my store. Great Product!

Edifying Answers

I have used MailChimp to connect my newsletter and mailing list to my Shopify account. It is a simple process and makes things a lot easier in managing things. The templates are great and easy to edit to create a tailored finish that is eye catching. They provide step by step guides to ensure that you are able to complete any task that you set out to do. The articles are easy to read and follow, which makes the application really beneficial. I am learning more and more as time goes on and feel that this is a awesome resource and work perfect with Shopify. Really useful app! Thanks.

Best 10 dollar gifts

so nice i like this app its so nice and fune and helpper ist good for my work i like mailchimp for me

ExNaturis Schweiz KLG

Easy to install an to configure. Nice set of functions in Free version - we like it from the beginnig.

Weingut Trummer

i just designed my first pop-up in 5 minutes.
a very easy to understand app.
its worth checking out.

FinerRings

super easy to use & setup, exactly what i wanted in a popup subscribe form, pretty forms & templates, 5++++

La'Rose Boutique

Such a great way to get more customers

LALEBRACELETS

MailChimp has gone from Shopify, but this app was really helpful on being able to still work with MailChimp accounts.

EV by Encouraged Vending

I like how mailmunch makes it possible for mailchimp users to still intergrate their mail chimp forms. And its easy to use;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100