MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Raven And Woolf

Love this app easy to use just click and follow along. other apps should take note everything should be this simple

Whimsical jewles llc

not enoth forms for free accounts!!! if you would add more free forms then it would be a better option.

theshop6

MailChimp是一个非常好的应用,使用方便,容易上手,最重要的是还是免费的软件。

希望能够进一步汉化,或增加多语言支持。这样外国使用者能够更容易的掌握。如果没法翻译语言,可以发送给卖家使用视频。

שיאננדה

thank you its look very usefull and i cant wait to get start with the app' hope it will increase my traffic

Soulscented

So easy to use, cost effective and really intuitive. I have used Mailchimp for years so this just adds to the benefits.

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Malaysian Lights Candle Company

I really like this app. I am still learning it and looking forward to it helping my business to grow!

Alpha Shade Ph

I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!

LolaBebe California

I used this app to send updates to customers. Thank you very much because it's so helpful in our business

Ballet Geek

I use this app to offer discount code to visitors to my store. Simple to set up. The app developer was very helpful, and actually called me with a welcome call.

NutriNutHealth

The app was easy to use, however you can't use any email pop-up templates without upgrading, and that's all I wanted so I deleted the app.

August 29, 2020

Hi NutriNutHealth, I apologize for the inconvenience. We offer free templates for all our form types including Popover form type for which 3 templates are offered under free all. All these templates can be customized to meet your requirements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130