MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

themuddledpony

failed all day to get this to work on shopify.Easy popup build but getting it to work on shopify meh.

The Vivacious You LLC

I am soooo done. I paid for the premium pro. You would think $30 dollars later that would be alot for someone who has 6 emails. Mind you they are trying to make me pay for another $14.99. Just to auto respond. Oh but that doesnt include the premium layouts. This app rediculious for the same price I couldve gone to.

whitewolfandco

Great app but my landing page isn't optimized for mobile phones and it's impacting conversions. I've sent a help request but haven't heard back yet.

Dezmen Ahmorie

I used this app to help me get subscribers to my mailing list and I find it really helpful so far. Good app

tinascouture

Glad there was something that I can use for my shopify store using my mailchimp account. I'm very happy

Tekquify

I used this application mail chimp for collecting email address was good very exciting now easy to collect messaging. To introduce new product and announcements

Fine Relic

Needed an app that will do the job, simple, effective, straight to the point to update MailChimp list, Done.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

I would also recommend checking out the Tags feature we offer in our fully automated Mailchimp integration. Support articles for Mailchimp integration are available on our knowledge base as well.

Isla and Ember

I'm still giving this a 5 star because what I needed in the app as far as a form build was available for free. There are a few flaws but all in all a good app. The only thing I'd say to change is when I have a form I want to build, ( I know this isn't normal) but make it so I can choose whether I want have the email field required or not.

July 15, 2019

We appreciate your kind feedback. May I please know which flaws are you referring to? We would love to hear your feedback in this regards which can help us improve MailMunch for our user.

Fashion and Heels by Nitza

A great feature for your online store. I definitely recommend it 100 percent. It helps to improve your sales with no doubts.

July 18, 2019

I would also recommend checking out our knowledge base for more Shopify and Mailchimp features related support articles.

Urban Shopping

i really like how this apps work and creating forms is really enjoyable and thus for free and i will use it again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92