MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

HoopLight

Mailmunch is awesome! Helped me to create pop-ups for specific pages. Something that's surprisingly not often available. These guys are awesome!

Pen + Posh

I've been using this App for about a year now and like most things about it. I have found that it has a couple bugs however. I had a post go viral and had several subscribers say they had to wait a while for their email to be delivered in order to retrieve their freebie and some also said they never received theirs...I just hope their email address's were added to the list! I also noticed that on subscriber notification emails sent to me have forms from different lists combined under the same subscriber even though they only subscribed to one. Great app, but I have found these two things to be frustrating and hope developers will fix these!!

Koncase.com

I like this app is really great I can finally do mail marketing for my websites and work even if I’m sleeping

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

I used this app to enable subscription pop-us. it worked like a charm. I'm happy :) would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

Veedverks

I struggled with MailChimp for over an hour. The pop-up form generator just DOES NOT work. Luckily, I stumbled across this app. As other reviewers have pointed out, MailChimp didn't work for them, but this DOES work!

Thank you, MailMunch! Until MailChimp fixes their form generator, this is the place to go. Trust me, and save yourself the time. There is a completely free option that takes care of just about everything you need.

Atlantic Elixir Cosmetics

Easy to use, after fighting to get Mail Chimp's pop up working (I never did) MailMunch was my answer

URTHAPE

Using Mailmunch and mailchimp in conjunction with Shopify is a no brainer and very easy to setup and use.

POS THERMAL ROLLS

It works for bringing collecting emails and build your network awsome app I defenetly recomend it>.>.

Swish Edinburgh

Really great app, easy and straight forward use. Used it to create pop up newsletter signup with a discount.

Kid's Republic

Just started to used, it easy and user friendly to setup, step by step instruction very easy. Good for new user

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47