Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Bomb Body Whatnotz

I wanted to add an pop up to get subscribers and this site made it plain and clear what and how to do it.

Youri's Collection

This app is amazing. I originally downloaded it to create a landing page but recently upgraded to the paid version to assist with conversions. It's really a 1 stop shop for ecommerce. I am still exploring all of their wonderful features but I am beyond satisfied! So customizable

Express Wig Braids

I previously had over 30,000 subscribers and mailmunch charges me for the month for that amount of subscribers When i launched emails to send to my subscribers, they only have them sent to less than half of your subscribers. I noticed this had been going on for long on all the previous emails i sent and i contacted them and they responded saying they only have emails sent to the active subscribers and the other category of cold subscribers was as a result of asking subscribers to confirm their emails a second time and the only way to stop that was not to ask for email confirmation. So i wondered, why mailmunch charges you subscription fee for those cold subscribers, when they are aware their app does not allow your broadcast to be sent to all your subscribers. This is highly questionable... I asked them to assist in adjusting the settings as they advised and i was forced to delete over 10,000 subscribers which they categorized as "cold" from my email list because mailmuch would charge you for having them on the list and still not have your email marketing sent to them. They confirmed fixing the issue and that i wouldn't experience such again.
I sent email marketing to the remaining 21,122 subscribers which I paid almost $90 three days ago and they only had my emails sent to only 8704 subscribers.
I have contacted them since then and they haven't responded.
I have been using this app for a while and i'm highly dissappointed at the fact that they charge me for subscribers they don't have my emails sent to and also lost more than 10,000 subscribers because of how disorganized their app is.

JoyOuce USA

Great!He can provide all the functions I want. Even better is the customer service, which responds quickly.So nice!

CoinStyle

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

Shapewear by Tashi

I started using this app in hopes to reach all of email list when I do a blast post. But Im only getting half of my list and I paid in to the service. Trying to find a better way to reach of of my clients.

Gaaluub

Very happy with the app so far. Excellent support team and customer service! I do recommend Mailmunch.

The Pet Gourmet®

I like this app for forms and I find it pretty easy to navigate but I will not be using it because they do not yet have the option to make a form that includes an upload a pic option. If they had that I would be all in.

Delei’s market

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

MY TOOLS HOUSE

This really helps me a lot with my business. I really suggest guys who are willling to promote theris business to use this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142