MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Silk Squirrel, LLC

So easy to install. So easy to set up. So easy to use. Very happy! Will help us grow our email newsletter list in hopes to grow our business!

SoSavish

I do believe that this app has gained more interaction with customers, and has helped my email list grow.

Elizabeth Morr

I hate this app, it's horrible and it is difficult to unsubscribe... I downloaded a few hours ago and it forced me to upgrade to a plan I can't afford. Not as advertised. They deduct your money same day. I hate it, don't use it.

There is no free plan as advertised. So o disappointed.

mybozman

i think mailchimp is a great tool for email marketing i strongly recommend it for anyone who want it

4Myfairlady

A massive help for small ecom biz. Connected this to my mailchimp and works . Thank you so much .

A mom store

Mailchimp is very useful, specially for starters. Easy to download and set up.
I cant wait to have my mail list and start using it.

HighFitClub

really helpful in doing its job and very easy to use. out of all email optin I've come across this was by far the best

IAMROYLT

so far so good, glad this was available when mailchimp and shopify broke up! I will continue to use it. No issues thus far

Olga-hus

very great, help me set up automate welcome email when customers subscribe in no time, customizable.

Luxjery

great service fast integration auto responders and campaigns to customize. I'm happy with my service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80