MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Interior World Stores

App was really good with clear understandable templates. Very easy to understand and linked very well with my store

Ideal Organics

Amazing so easy to use and simple really did take away hours of time and effort appreciate the design and simplistically the slide feature is great

The Southern Edge

SO easy to set up. I love that it integrates right with my mailchimp account. I added a pop up to my store in minutes

Letícia Morais

I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DESIGN PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND CHOOSING FROM AN EXISTING TEMPLATE. COOL STUFF!

Graelynn Boutique

I used this apps to help me with subscribers, landing page & Pop-Ups. Very user friendly and easy to navigate for someone who is new to ecommerce or has small # of customers. However, I feel there should be more options available for the 'free' plans ie. xx number of free broadcasts just to help out the newbies or opt to stay on free plan due to other factors. All in All it is great addition to my shop and thank you for the great work and making it free :)

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

Nice interface and easy to use. With so many options there is something for everybody. Would recommend if you are using MailChimp.

BOULEVARD.BH

Well actually I got used for this amazing app by seeing its logo almost every page I visited, now I know why. With its amazing features, simplicity and flexibility it rates number 1.

SoCalSistersCo

Amazing app hope it can help boost my page. I hope it drive more traffic.

Djdjdjd.

D

Impact Berry

I use MailMunch to create a discount popup. Works well so far and design/navigation is straightforward.

Crafted in Time

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and found it simple to use and effective, good work guy, got a Yes from me :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119