MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Mrcronos

Great app so far. Better than any other free options. More professional. Check it out on www.MrCronos.com

Softly Rugged

The forms are easy to use!!! I love the plug and play aspect of the app.!

Avitas Care

Think basis account is complicated, limited, and not easy to navigate which is why I originally cancelled it. Had to reinstall to try to find out how to disconnect my subscription registration still linked to your service.

Steveneven Com

Great app. I will definitely recommended it. You can go to my store to see how its works www.steveneven.com.

Leo Clive

This is the BEST sign up form. Super fast + simple to set up and it has everything you need to build your contact list.

Aurange Jewellery Design

love it. :) Omg I really really love it. So much.

Break Time Nautical

If you use MailChimp already, then this app is a must. And it works, our database is growing by the day!

Rent Your Roster

Really easy to integrate with Shopify.

Zzzsock

I contacted MailMunch by email yesterday, but haven't heard anything yet.
Intermittent problem, when opt-in is on subscriber doesn't always receive a confirmation email. And, I haven't figured out how to merge with MailChimp lists.
Hopefully all those questions will be answered.

It is very easy to create the subscription pop-ups, so hopefully once these issues are taken care of it will work great.

Ideas Over Money

Great App. Super Simple and easy for beginners!