Mailchimp Forms , 1,491 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

April 23, 2021

It complicated app i will like to have my refund thank you. it say upgrate to use fututres you upgrate and then asking again for upgrate

Sarman Fashion - Wholesale Clothing Fashion Brand for Men from Canada
About 1 hour using the app
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Sarman Fashion, It is our understanding that your issue was addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

March 14, 2017

Not easy to connect with Facebook. I tried many times eventually I'm connection to my old Facebook account which I don't want to use. The page that appears on that account Is no longer in use, it has been deleted. I need to connect with my new Facebook page/ account.

Bibieshop Com
About 1 hour using the app
August 28, 2020

The app was easy to use, however you can't use any email pop-up templates without upgrading, and that's all I wanted so I deleted the app.

NutriNutHealth
38 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied August 29, 2020

Hi NutriNutHealth, I apologize for the inconvenience. We offer free templates for all our form types including Popover form type for which 3 templates are offered under free all. All these templates can be customized to meet your requirements.

August 2, 2022

The landing page has a free template to use, but the design editing function is not available when using it, which will not work.

RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette
China
37 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied August 2, 2022

Hi RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette, Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to you regarding the issue you were facing so we can have this looked into and resolved for you. I would also feel that 5 minutes is too short of a time between installing, testing, and deleting any application for a fair assessment of the product. We truly hope that you would give Mailmunch a fair shot and leave an accurate review of your experience.

August 1, 2017

i'm a new customer, let me time to familiarise with this new tool

Mikiflip
22 minutes using the app
May 10, 2022

This app is useless unless you have a paid account. There is not point in having a free account if all options are for premium paid accounts. I think its very misleading advertisement.

Simplicity Captivates Beauty
31 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Simplicity Captivates Beauty, We do offer Popover forms, landing pages, and Autoresponder under a free plan to get you started with recording leads and sending out welcome emails. Only features with advanced use cases require a premium subscription. If you view our premium offerings and the plan fee, you will us to be the most competitively priced email marketing solution available in Shopify app market place.

July 19, 2017

Just set up a newsletter pop up and so far the process has been simple and intuitive.

Dot Pt
17 minutes using the app
June 2, 2020

I used this app to add a pop up to capture email. The setup was very simple and seems to be working. We shall see. Installation and set up was quick and simple.

Gabbie + Co.
17 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

November 26, 2020

:( Is really Bad, is not necesary, I didn't find the your MailChimp form action URL .................

Safety Mart Mx
Mexico
23 minutes using the app
Mailmunch replied November 27, 2020

Hi Safety Mart Mx, Apologies for the inconvenience. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Form action URL is offered by Mailchimp for their forms.

Please respond to the email we sent out to your or reach out to us at support@mailmunch.co so we can have this issue resolved for you.

August 19, 2017

Trying it out for the first time. It was easy and will be useful, do not know how the support and how reliable it is.

Nahdeh