Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

cratershop.us

Time spent using app About 1 month

AMAZING SUPPORT TEAM! I absolutely love how easy this tool is to use and how friendly the staff are. I highly recommend using this tool if you own a consignment/resell business and want to receive offers on the fly. I have this app connected to my phone via text message so I instantly receive a message whenever an offer is made. I highly recommend this app! -cratershop

Shop & Buy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and does its job well. Excellent customer service, happy to help the client get satisfaction.

Techno Group Lithuania

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app.Easy to use. Fair price. Never had errors. My sells go up its great. Customers love to send offers :)

billigiPhone.se

Location Sweden

Ett unikt och väldigt smidigt sätt att tjäna extra pengar. Det här är framtiden för alla e-handlare.

Art Wise Premium Posters

Easy to install and easy to use. Could use a few more native tools to create the email templates. And perhaps create a mechanism for the buyer to easily counter the counter offer, perhaps as an option. Just to keep the lines of communication open after the counter without either party having to directly email. Also an option to require a full shipping address when placing an offer.

Aus Opal Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Hi I love the app. It works well and it helps us gain many new customers. In our business flexibility of negotiating price is very important. The app is easy to use and set up. We are very happy here.

Reborn Babies And Art Dolls

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful team of developers! They are awesome at figuring out issues and getting things running again.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! It really motivates us to continue providing good support to our customers and improve in areas we need to in order to get better.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! If you need custom adjustments the support is fast and polite.
The whole process with offers is simple but effective. 5 starts

NISurplus

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app works well for accepting offers. We did not like the pop up so we do not use it any more. Great app for the value

CARDSLAB

Location Australia

Exactly what I was looking for and customer service was swift in getting it to work correctly under new os2.0 template great job