Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Simplee Gifts

No good if it doesnt work! i tried the app on store front to see how it worked and error after error. not good

August 21, 2019

Hello! We are so sorry to see you had issues with our app. We have sent you a couple of emails that you may have not gotten around to checking yet. Quality of our app is our top priority and we take these errors very seriously and would love to work with you to resolve the issue and improve our app :)

Once again truly appreciate your feedback and hope to resolve the issue with you!

Sunwakes Sunglasses

App seems to work well except the branding area - can´t customize it to my shop.

I am finding out that customers receive an makeofferapp email, not from my shop ... hence they either don't know what it is or think is spam.

The conversion rate for us is not working - we accept offers but so far no sales.

Helix Camera Video

I have tried this for a few months now and will be cancelling the app today. While the concept is good, I find it has some further development needed before I would recommend it. The app does only give you the option to exclude items from the feature, it does not allow you to exclude whole brands, categories, price ranges or collections. There also doesn't seem to be an expiration on the offers, or we can't find one. We should be able to determine the period in which a customer can have the accepted offer before it expires. The customer can put in a note when they make offers but the merchant cannot put in a note when they respond which makes it hard to communicate why you may not have accepted that offer. It has become more of a liability not knowing how long the offers sit out there than it is worth.