TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Betterhookahpens

A must have for building trust with new customers.

Simply Party Supplies

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Nice app. Easy to install and works well however they make it impossible to see what their pro pricing is before clicking the upgrade button. So i'm not going to upgrade to pro unless you make your pricing clear.

Fashionsbyindia

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and works very well. It's safe and advisable. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Vape Ape

Location Australia

Setup in minutes and free for 500 visits! Well done McAffee, I see the plans a affordable for small start ups now too!

JorenDarey

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have been using this one for a while. Some of customers told us that this logo enhanced their confidence in shopping in our store ! Given that it is a free app to startup, another must have app for Shopify store ! Excellent !

Nanukhardcases

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So... After removing McAfee Secure badge I've seen exactly no difference in my conversions.

My sales even increased since... A lot.
One less pop up in the page.
Less noise.

What's more...
I've removed the app from my Shopify store and they still continued to charge my credit card for all those months that I had removed the app.

So now, I'm trying to figure out how to get my money back.

I hate applications/companies that do this!!

If they are not tech savvy enough to get an automatic removal once I click remove from within Shopify, how do you expect them to be efficient enough to securing your customers and your site?

Shopify Vietnam

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great apps for building trust among your customers. Thanks McAfee!

Blissful Light

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a must have app to help build and reinforce trust with new and existing customers. It was extremely easy to install (I am not technical) and it worked straight away. Thank you.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Time spent using app About 5 years

took a bit of coding to fix my badge within my site. Overall, great addition. would like to see a more tiered pricing plan

EVOSY

Great App, I wish their pricing for pro features made more sense. it would have been useful for checkout seal, but definitely a great free app to start and increase trust in store. Highly recommend the free version.