4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website security and building customer trust. They praise its user-friendly interface, professional customer service, and daily malware scans. The app's seamless integration, traffic reports, and trust badges have been noted to boost online store reputation. Merchants report increased customer confidence, satisfaction, and sales after its implementation. The support team is responsive and helpful with integration and code placement. The app is easy to install and use, effectively conveying a sense of security to customers.

September 3, 2017

when entering our page categories (so were not listed as malicious) the mcafee page errors out and we can not proceed. so really the entire reason for downloading the app does not work. the customer service responds quickly but still waiting for a resolution

Kazoolie
February 18, 2019

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

Tonic Body
France
March 28, 2017

Deleted. It disappeared so re-installed and then sometimes would show but not all the time!

Muscat Gems
February 15, 2018

not sure if this is worth it. I am on the trial version... nothing really to add here. My objective was to build trust with my audience. I've had a few sales in the past weeks. It seems to be alright. It is a bit pushy for us to buy the full license.

Brasnada
June 18, 2016

Excellent application. Though my site has not been fully functional but i like the way it display on my site.

Kerusso Precious Store
May 5, 2020

Good app, recommended!

But I'll not leave 5 stars because the amount of e-mail they send are really annoying

Eurekka Shop
Brazil
March 8, 2017

Great and valuable app. Highly recommended to have it if you want your customers to feel safe for visiting your site.

Adem
favouriteme.com

Favourite Me
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
November 11, 2016

Just the app alone gives the customer the confidence to shop on our store!

Testdarek
February 22, 2017

I will give 3 stars because the freebie runs out prior to the month end. Bugging to upgrade. Overall I like this app and recommend to all Shopify store owners

Advanced Self Defenses
About 2 months using the app
July 9, 2015

Starting with a new website, this app helped customers feel more comfortable with browsing on my site.

Mopar Plus