Reviews (776)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing website security and boosting customer trust, leading to increased sales. Its intuitive interface, professional customer service, and easy installation are highly praised. The app offers trust badges, daily malware scans, and a clear privacy policy, which have helped attract loyal customers. It also provides valuable insights into store traffic and volume.

July 15, 2016

It's simple to install and adds to the trustworthiness of our site with a name they can trust!

Trini T Media
Singapore
19 days using the app
November 26, 2021

Easy to setup and integrates seamlessly with the shop front without creating too much UI friction.

LiquistoAxcess Int.
Germany
19 days using the app
May 4, 2021

I used this app to help me build trust when a customer is buying online. They helped me set up the codes where I wanted them to appear on my site. Excellent customer care.

Myriam Nader Haitian Art Gallery
March 18, 2016

Excellent app. I strongly recommend it.

Tanguito Travel
February 4, 2017

Hello,

This service has been phenomenal. Appreciate your work.

Exspace
India
April 2, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this whole product (not just the app.)

It instantly adds trust to your website, customers can't help but not see it and we've seen an influx in sales by having it on the website. I'm not talking mammouth amounts here but cart drop offs and conversions have improved slightly. Obviously many things affect this metric but having McAfee Secure is a cheap way to improve this and increase the trust factor of your website.

It installs in seconds and is very easy to use.

We've upgraded to a paid plan as we felt the features provided were worth it.

Definitely worth installing.

Jedboxing
Uganda
17 days using the app
July 16, 2018

Great way to add the feeling of security in your store

Testikauppa1212
Finland
17 days using the app
November 8, 2019

i uninstalled this app about a month ago, i had the free version. i still get emails from them regarding analytics and impressions on my page when it comes to their badge. seems like their code is stuck in my shopify code or the developer hasn't fully uninstalled their app from my website. i already unsubscribed from their mailing list yet i still get emails from them.

ShopPricedToSell
16 days using the app
June 8, 2016

Great app that instills top notch security and peace of mind for online shoppers from one of the worlds best...Macfee

Luxurytoys