Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

www.mychoicesoftware.com

This app is really useful and relatively easily to navigate, especially with the video instructions they provide. I had a weird hiccup on my shop but Nick answered my emails almost immediately and provided the perfect resolution. Super helpful staff and great service. Highly Recommended

Battlecorals

Outstanding app! I'd consider it essential. Nice work.

Paper City Music Shop

Excellent Customer Service! I was having a few problems getting the app going and Nick quickly and efficiently helped me get it running smoothly.

RVpartswarehouse

I love this app, It was exactly what i was looking for. The app is easy to use even for a novice at computing. Nick the app developer is very helpful and whenever i had a query he was there to help me and he was prompt with his replies. Thanks Nick!

BFC Shop

Excellent App! Just what most , if not all modern shop navigation's need. Nick the App developer is a huge help and has made some great features i suggested such as multiple menu's. Truly a must App for any serious E-commerce store. I have used the Grid view on my menu. Very easy to set up, have a look if you like @ bfc-shop.com - Thanks Nick, Tony

P&J Home and Garden Decor

I needed to create sub categories for my store and Bacon Product Menu does exactly what I wanted. It took some redoing of my collections and an email or two to Nick about issues but he quickly responded giving me advice and made a tweak and everything seems to be great. This one is a keeper! Thanks Nick!

Forgot to mention the easy set-up. After you install the app all you have to do is add a short line to the end of the web address link in your navigation menu and it is running. No HTML/CSS changes to do at all.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next