Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Candlefish1

I'm a total newcomer to the Shopify scene, and was really bummed out when I found out I couldn't use a double dropdown menu on my current theme. I downloaded this app, which was recommended by Shopify and had a little bit of trouble understanding how to implement it with my old navigation menu at first. I reached out to the support team and they were extremely helpful (and patient) while we worked together to transfer my new menu to the bacon app. I would love if it had videos that helped with the set up process, but the photo tutorials are super awesome and helpful. Happy with my experience (:

Living Essentials

If your theme does not natively support mega menus, this app is a must-have. It's perfect to customize your navigation menu especially if you carry a lot of products. Plus the support is lightning quick and very helpful!

American Motorworks Inc

Great App!! The function was easy, and the customer support was by far excellent. Highly recommended.

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Highly Recommend. Could do with a more streamlined and aesthetic back end with SEO capabilities for web crawkers, but works great and looks great

Huggalugs Test

Love how this app has totally customized the look of our website. Support was extremely helpful in doing some small adjustments for us. The end result is exactly what we hoped for.

Bold Betties

Most excellent service and particularily helpful support! For reals

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Excellent App with the best customer service I have experienced. (Thanks Josiah).

App is fantastic and easy to use and the support are very quick to reply, friendly and help in any way they can.

Wicks Wires Vape Shoppe

AMAZING APP and some of THE best customer service I have ever experienced when I needed help. A definite must!!!

We Vape Here

Great app and when I had a question, they answered it the same day. Loved this! So important because with other apps, you need to pay additional fees and it can be misleading. So far, so very good!

Norasdeli

The app is excellent. Though the value here is the support from the creator/developer. He helped me all the way to create an excellent menu!

Many thanks