Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

environmente

Big shout out to Kyle the support assistant, also really great templates and customisation! I highly recommend their 7-day trial to see for yourself!

Total Restroom

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I NEEDED HELP. - A+ The team helped in real-time. I would recommend this app to other stores.

November 6, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! Your store's menus are looking fantastic :)

Modern Society

The layout is super user-friendly once you play around with it for a few minutes, and the support is even better

November 6, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business

Your Vintage Department Store

An awesome menu app. Hats off to the Helium team for creating a fully-featured, stable and intuitive menu offering.

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate the kind words! Thanks so much :)

Decolourize

Meteor Mega Menus is the best Shopify app to have a stunning looking menu for your store, after some good and bad experiences with many apps for mega menus I can confidently say that this app is the one that I am going to use for all of my Shopify stores. Not to mention the great customer support that they have.

November 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to have you on board

Borhn.com

love this app - gives the kind of appearance and functionality we need and the support is second to none

October 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business :)

AW Sex Products

The Meteor Mega Menu app is great in terms of design, functionality, flexibility, and reliability. On top of the greatness of the app itself, the service, support, and communication is amazing. The owners and developers of Meteor Mega Menu understand the importance of personalized service and support. And, they deliver on that understanding. I highly recommend this app.

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the stellar review!!!

iOgrapher

Kyle and Michael are rockstars! Needed help getting things right with the menus and they went all in and got it fixed up nicely! This is an amazing menu, we show images with ours, great value for the $$. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2019

Thanks, iOgrapher! It was a pleasure to help you. :)
Happy to hear you're getting great value from the app!

H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers

best menu app out there and incredible service. the menu wasn't showing right on mobile and after emailing them they went into the theme of my site and fixed it right away!!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the app and our support team

Creative Minds

Very Good Customer Service, Thanks to Kyle, Customizable APP, you leave your queries to the developer they will provide a good assistant and suggestions, what will be good for your website.

August 29, 2019

Your store's menus are looking fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17