Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

The Plush Market

This is a wonderful app with lots of great features. It also has lots of flexibility giving you the opportunity to change the layouts of your menus whenever you want. I had a few questions for the support team with fine tuning the menu to better suit my theme and they were so helpful and supportive. Can't recommend this app and their customer support enough. Would've given more than five stars if possible.

June 14, 2021

Wow, thanks so much! We're so happy to hear that both the app and our team exceeded your expectations! 🎉

NYCultures

A little confusing but still going to work on it. Due to my lack of knowledge and learning so many new things at one time in the process, means I have less time to be confused. I’ll put more time and effort into it because I like it. However, I still don’t have a full assessment. I’ll keep you posted. Thank you

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team via chat or email if you have questions or need assistance. You can also find lots of documentation on our help center -- including how-to videos and step-by-step guides 🤗

Little Colorado

cant do much of anything without premium. could not get basic free menus to import into my theme properly, not going to pay to find out implementation won't work.

May 12, 2021

Hi Little Colorado-- it looks like you have a custom Shopify theme, so this isn't an issue with your plan. Please reach out to support@heliumdev.com to see if we can help you get that menu attached. 👍

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Very happy with this app. The app gives you multiple layout options to customize how you want each menu to be designed. Inside each layout, there are many editing tools and further options to customize each layout. No coding required, all editing and menu set up done through the app. The menu's are pointed directly at navigation menu's you have created on your Shopify website.

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with the app's customization tools and integration with Shopify navigation settings. 🙌

Beebagz

Beatiful, profesional menus. I would recomend this App to anyone looking to enhance their menus. Customer service was quick to reply with any questions I had.

May 3, 2021

Excellent! Thanks for sharing 😄

Crumpler EU

Fantastic small app with huge impact on conversion rates. Great customer service with short reaction times. Supports in all technical matters. Highly recommended.

April 27, 2021

Your site's navigation is looking fresh! We're glad Meteor is driving conversions for your brand 📈👏

witchdoctorsutv

Much easier to customize and organize our main menu. Made our job a lot easier. Customer service was always fast and efficient to respond any time we had an issue, and we did run into a few with the theme that we use.

April 5, 2021

Great feedback! So glad our team was able to help overcome those sticky theme issues. 😄

Real Aquatics

Fantastic app.
I tried an alternative app first and you had to do a lot of leg work to get anything remotely attractive out of it.
This app has really good templates so you can literally use from the word go.
Also (and most importantly) the other app required you to build a mirror image of the menu that you probably already built in shopify.
This app used the existing menu. To the developers of this app - well done - its great.

March 24, 2021

This is one of our favorite reviews of all time! Our integration with Shopify's navigation is the behind-the-scenes hero of Meteor Mega Menu and doesn't often get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for your feedback! 🎉

LUHV STORE

Wow, what a excellent job you guys have done. The easiest way to get a super professional looking mega menu. Just love it.

March 4, 2021

Thanks so much! 🙌

The Comic Shop

The Menu gives our site the much-needed pop it needed to grab our customers attention. The app is incredibly easy to use and highly customizable. Katelyn from support was incredibly helpful as we initially had some issues installing this on our custom theme, but she had it installed within a few hours after finding the issue almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a Mega Menu for your store.

February 2, 2021

Amazing use of the "Fortress" template! Your navigation is looking 🔥

Thanks for bearing with us and for understanding installation can take some time, especially with custom themes or themes that have been significantly altered. We're glad to have you as a customer 💪

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21