Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

SFD-IRELAND-

Great customer support especially Kyle made the setup easy and my website sexy, would recommend, Kyle for president!

However, the $14 price point is a bit pricey, despite the experience being provided to me being priceless, due to the ongoing world crisis I'd appreciate a cheaper option as I'm only using one menu item.

Much Love
J.

Colomont

Great app! I highly recommend it if you want a clean, nice looking menus for your website. A lot of different options you can use and customer service helped me a ton! THANKS!

TBS Alumni

It was so simple to show off images of my products right in my main menu! Exactly what I was looking for

Watch & Jewelry Exchange

This is the best app for main page menu's for your website. I was a little bit nervous in the beginning using it, but once you start the process, that's when you realize how easy they made app to use. Once you have any questions or any customization, reach out to their developers through the messaging app, I was helped right away and they were able to solve all my "annoying expectations". I would honestly recommend this app to anyone that has a website because any website could use a cool home page menu.

February 21, 2020

We appreciate the glowing review, thanks so much!

mattt → Slow design. Made-to-order bags. Lifetime guarantee.

I was looking for a way to easily add a Mega Menu to my website (the theme only allowed one to be added) and after trying a bunch of other similar apps (that were rubbish) I found Meteor Menu!

The support from Kyle was some of the best I've ever received from an app developer and even though I was on a trial he was super responsive and more than happy to help.

I've also been able to customise the CSS (which was hard with the other apps) so it matches my store perfectly.

Another great feature is that the content of the menu is controlled from the native Shopify Navigation pane, so no doubling up with the app etc.

If you need a mega menu you should use this app!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you've benefitted so much from our support as well as app features we worked so hard on. :)

US Parts Center

This app has significantly made our site easier to navigate. Had some install issues by Kyle and his staff were on it promptly and straightened everything out for us. After you learn how to create the menu it is so easy to make whatever you wish. We had an issue where something changed on our site and they were able to fix it for us very quickly.
Thanks !!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad we were able to help you improve your site's navigation. :)

CBS Racing

I really like this app! Makes the menus look so beautiful, also with many different templates so they'll fit your brand no matter what.

Also, support is great and very friendly. Very interested in helping you out!

January 23, 2020

Thank you! We're glad you were able to make beautiful menus so quickly. :)

Markens Grøde Naturkost

I have tried multiple apps which is too complicated and does not work. This one is the first and the best app I have seen so far which works and basically does everything for you. No coding needed. 5 stars for sure.

December 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate your feedback. Be sure to reach out to our support team if any questions come up :)

Dear Serena

good way to add dropdown menu quickly...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Elite Bathware & Tiles

I have Brooklyn theme and the menu looks fantastic - really adds a nice touch to the website. Kyle was quick to help me with my initial questions and issues, which were solved easily. Mobile view is basic, however it is something that they are working on in future updates which I'm looking forward to.

November 27, 2019

Your store's mega menus are looking great! We'll be sure to reach out when new features are released

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18