Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

iFoodEquipment.ca

This is the only mega menu app on Shopify that could do what we needed it to do. I had tested the other mega-menu apps, and they're customer support doesn't compare to Meteor, and I'm having much better luck with this app than the other ones. If I'm confused about how something works, or if I need a special customization, their support team is quick to help.

July 26, 2019

Thanks for the glowing review! We're so happy to have you on board :)

Western Chief

The support team is quick, kind, and incredibly helpful! Made customizing our site menu very simple, and greatly improved the design in just a few minutes! Thanks, Meteor!

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the feedback :)

LunchSkins

Best APP ever! The customer service was AMAZING! Kyle is the best!!! Highly recommend this app. Not to mention our website looks amazing.

Clearspring Ltd

Tried a few other mega menu apps and this one has been the best for us. Really intuitive UI and some great menu templates to choose from.

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the review! We have spent a lot of time fine-tuning the UI to make it as intuitive as possible, so it's really great to hear that the hard work is paying off. We're continually developing new templates so be on the lookout for updates -- and don't hesitate to send us any feedback or suggestions :)

Mailers Direct™

Wow great app! And customer support is outstanding.. The chat feature on their customer support is the best. Kyle spent a long time getting this menu to work with my theme.

Louise's Party Deals

Excellent support love the app many thanks. Very quick response. Helps make things look professional

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Haajaa

Meteor Mega Menu is absolutely the best mega menu ever. Within seconds my store menu became super organised and the presentation was perfect. the support team is amazing, with the response time being extremely fast. Thanks to amazing and top notch support from Kyle, my store looks absolutely fantastic. I would absolutely recommend this app for any store. Great app, easy to use, fantastic support and Highly recommended!!!

BRETT LAUREN

Aside from the app doing what I hoped and needed it to, the customer service is outstanding! I am technologically challenged in a big way and Kyle was right there - 3 times(!) to help me with the same issue. He even offered to help me with something completely unrelated to mega-menus. :-)

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I love my menus! It's a great app, nice and fast and doesnt slow down my website. Im in a complex niche that requires careful organisation. Meteor menus make it easy for my customers to find what they want. I use a combination of tabbed menus and dropdown/flyout menus. Planning to run promotions and add some banners to my menus as well. Support was exceptional and very swift to respond. Thanks guys!

July 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We're proud to be a part of your store

Vamps NYC

I use this app to fix my menus on my website and whenever I reach out to Kyle he is always the biggest help and gets back to me within a timely manner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16