Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu | Reviews

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Real Aquatics

Fantastic app.
I tried an alternative app first and you had to do a lot of leg work to get anything remotely attractive out of it.
This app has really good templates so you can literally use from the word go.
Also (and most importantly) the other app required you to build a mirror image of the menu that you probably already built in shopify.
This app used the existing menu. To the developers of this app - well done - its great.

March 24, 2021

This is one of our favorite reviews of all time! Our integration with Shopify's navigation is the behind-the-scenes hero of Meteor Mega Menu and doesn't often get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for your feedback! 🎉

LUHV STORE

Wow, what a excellent job you guys have done. The easiest way to get a super professional looking mega menu. Just love it.

March 4, 2021

Thanks so much! 🙌

The Comic Shop

The Menu gives our site the much-needed pop it needed to grab our customers attention. The app is incredibly easy to use and highly customizable. Katelyn from support was incredibly helpful as we initially had some issues installing this on our custom theme, but she had it installed within a few hours after finding the issue almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a Mega Menu for your store.

February 2, 2021

Amazing use of the "Fortress" template! Your navigation is looking 🔥

Thanks for bearing with us and for understanding installation can take some time, especially with custom themes or themes that have been significantly altered. We're glad to have you as a customer 💪

Pryme

Great addition to any website, works great for me! Customer service team is responsive and very accommodating to requests.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for your review-- your site's navigation is looking sharp! Excellent implementation of our "Pinnacle" menu template. 👏

Kavanacare

it does not let you customize enough of the drop down menu. For example: if i have a drop down and i want the categories to be 'hidden' until that category is clicked on, i can't do it across the main nav bar- only in one section. that sucks, esp for a brand with a lot of skus. nav bar looks super messy and hard to read as a result. see kavanacare.com for proof of this!!!!!

January 6, 2021

Hi there! It looks like you're currently on Meteor's free plan which is limited to one mega menu. If you want to display multiple dropdown menus across the main navigation bar, you can upgrade to one of our paid plans to display more dropdown menus, or choose a menu template that is designed for shops with lots of SKUs (like the "Amazon" template).

It doesn't look like we've received any support tickets from your shop-- feel free to use the app's chat widget and give our team an opportunity to point you in the right direction!

WonderWorld Beauty

Didnt work for me when I would publish my changes, very frustrating & dont recommend. Worked with this one app for hours but every time, my published changes would not apply.

January 4, 2021

I'm so sorry you had a frustrating experience!

Our app is designed to work with most Shopify themes automatically, but some Shopify themes have unique code markup that may require some additional settings in the app to be configured.

Our support team is happy to help resolve these issues and has sent you an email to offer assistance. These issues can almost always be resolved in less than 1 business day!

Give our support team a chance to help-- you won't be disappointed 😊

Mo’s Postcards

I have used this app to create a series of very slick and easy to navigate product menu's for our new Mo's Postcards store. When we open this app will definitely make browsing the new store a pleasurable and easy experience. Top marks. Worth every penny

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're thankful for your feedback and so glad you're receiving significant value from the app. 😊

Tiny and Snail

Love that there is a free version that does what I need it too! The interface is a little confusing, but overall I'm satisfied.

November 2, 2020

We appreciate your honest review! Be sure to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance 🤗

BEKA STORE

This app works greatly on my site. It works well with the theme and behave as expected on mobile. Would highly recommend this app.

October 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the recommendation and feedback! 😊

Cult of Technology

When I needed a free multi-media sub system Meteor Mega was the one I chose because I believe they understand a new e-commerce business doesn't have a lot of money to invest at first. As I grow I'll pay for more features that I need with Meteor Mega Menu for sure. Thanks guys!

October 15, 2020

Excellent feedback, thank you! We are glad you are receiving value from our free plan to help get you started. Good luck! 💪