Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Institute of Natural Therapeutics

Easy to use, easy to customize. GREAT customer support! Out of all of the apps available for building a mega menu for Shopify, this one is your best bet for design and usability.

GizmoStock

The original app was called Bacon Mega Menus. They just made the switch to Meteor Menus recently. This switch made me nervous because I do not know much about design and was worried about importing our menu. I emailed the team and they completely redesigned and imported my menu for me. It was incredible!! Talk about customer service!!

Glambyseven

I was looking for an application to replace my menu and I think that it suits me perfectly :)

Arpaia Lang Jewelry

I wanted drop down menus at several levels of my website and also wanted them to reflect my branded color scheme. Kyle at Meteor Mega Menus did everything for me with super speed and efficiency!! He installed the app, created the drop down menus brilliantly, and used the branded colors so that everything looked great. Due to Meteor Mega Menus, the product/page navigation and drop down menus function perfectly and look awesome.

Chrapnij Pl

The best 'mega-menu' app extension currently available in Shopify's app store. Also Helium's team is very responsive and helpful in case you run into some problems. 5 stars rating and recommended to everybody who thinks about improving their shop's menu loo&feel!

Ninelineapparel

Love this App and their support!!! We were able to do some really awesome things with their integration. Really easy to install and it was easy to personalize via CSS/HTML.

Cutieptutie

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
And the customer service is amazing. they are very responsive and are there to solve ALL you problem.

Very happy I got this app and truly suggesting for anyone who would like custom menus but their theme just doesn't support it

Be Createful

Been using this app for 3 years and it just keeps getting better and better. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Great App!

Flirty Diva

Nick and Chelsea are amazing at helping me get through the parts of setup I seem to mess up and get confused on. I always hear back from them immediately and they make the entire process of setting up a store painless. Highly recommend!

Rainbowvapes

Simple to use and works well with our site, we sell eliquids and flavour concentrates and have a large range of both, this helps to bring all the brands up on one drop down, also works well on mobiles as well. :)

Update

Needed help for the 1st time with the app, I emailed and was answered and the problem sorted 10-15 minutes, can't beat that for service

Been using the drop down for something like 2 years now, if you are after a drop down this is the place to go.