Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Natural Heroes

Great app. We have a strangely designed theme which is why meteor could not attach the menu (not their fault) but they made it work somehow anyway. Great customer service.

Imagine Diamonds

Meteor Drop down menu is by far the best drop down menu app for all your customized need. Chelsea was detailed in explaining how to setup the new app on our site and we are very grateful for her help. WE are a customer for life. Thank you Meteor for all your continued support.

Dead Studios

Get Menu, and super easy to use. Was great to ba able to add pictures per sub cate option and the team was super helpful with setting them up, would highly recomend A+++

Zaleece LLC

This app is very intuitive. Most important, it does not kill your page speed as compared to other ones we tried. The customer support is great and helped us within hours after we contacted them. Great app! Recommending

TEC Accessories

Great customer support, helped us port over to the new menu platform. Very responsive, nice to know they support their product well.

Boditronics

The Custoemr Services team have helped my upgrade from the Mega Menu app. The service has been 100% and I am really pleased with the menus. The team had a small snag with one of the menus and it was not woking as a draft, but they soon fixed it ans withing 24 hours were were running. I am really chuffed.

Stilosa 17

App is super great and I had an amazing experience with the customer service team. Would diffently love to have more apps from this company

Institute of Natural Therapeutics

Easy to use, easy to customize. GREAT customer support! Out of all of the apps available for building a mega menu for Shopify, this one is your best bet for design and usability.

GizmoStock

The original app was called Bacon Mega Menus. They just made the switch to Meteor Menus recently. This switch made me nervous because I do not know much about design and was worried about importing our menu. I emailed the team and they completely redesigned and imported my menu for me. It was incredible!! Talk about customer service!!

Glambyseven

I was looking for an application to replace my menu and I think that it suits me perfectly :)