Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Otimo Products

Well built app, lightweight, great styling out of the box and excellent support. Tried a few before this one and this was definitely my fav.

Monde Deco

Very helpful support, they helped with every issue we had.

Loomandloft

Incredibly easy to set up and provides some great options. Support is super quick to respond and is very helpful if you are looking to do something a little more custom. Definitely recommend. great features, low cost and a well made app.

Spycentre Security

Great service and support. I had the older version of bacon mega menu and was really never impressed by its usage. But I have to say the recent update and technical support has been amazing, now you have multiple options for your drop down on your website and you can even control some features of your mobile apps menu system too, which was a really nice touch. Its very responsive and looks much cleaner than the previous version, they even went in and re-set up my menu scheme for me so i did not have to redo everything, I highly recommend this app and this company!

Absoluteskinsa

I have now used Meteor Mega Menu's for some time now (Years) and I am so happy with the design ease of installation and use. From the client side a very user friendly menu. Suport has been superb from the first day - well done Helium for a great menu system and service - I can Truly recommend Meteor Mega Menus - You won't be disappointed that is our experience. Franz Lamers CEO - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd - South Africa

Open Market Shopping

Easy to use app with great customer service.

Perfectlinens

Terrific App. Takes a bit of work to understand how it works but it's worth it. AND the best part is support. I wanted to tweak the layout and Chelsea from Helium took care of the code, uploaded it to my store and it works perfectly. Support is such an important element of buying an APP and Helium have got it!!!

Forbidden Hill

Great App. Lots of options to customize menus layouts. Excellent Support.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Made To Play

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!