Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Zero Bike Store

This app helped us to navigate more easily in our website. Just what we needed in a drop menu. It's algo very easy to update the menus.

IN2VAPES

The menu's work great. Chelsea helped alot on chat to ensure that we were satisfied with our menu's functionality. She edited our CSS and made the menu's functionality even better based on our theme.

Thanks Chelsea!

Hello Merch

This app is beautiful! I needed one little change to make it absolutely perfect and a member of their team had it done for me in a matter of hours. Thanks so much!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Didn't work with my theme. I only got automated emails back when I submitted feedback. Some of Meteor menu codes are still there preventing me from installing another menu app. I don't know how to get rid of these codes and can't find help from the developer

July 8, 2019

We've made many improvements since 2018.

There is a button within the app to remove all code that is installed with the app-- this is the best practice for Shopify app developers. We've also updated our email communication upon uninstall to make this as clear as possible to our merchants.

Our average response time is now 1-2 hours during business hours (or the next business day if outside of business hours) when you use the live chat widget within the app. :)

Posted Protein

We just switched away from Buddha Mega Menu as the load time was killing our site speed. However, finding Meteor was a lifeline!

Our site speed has literally gone from 13 seconds to 2 simply by making no other changes than switching to Meteor.

Special mention for Chelsea who could not have been more helpful when we ran into a couple of issues getting the menu to work with certain elements of our theme. Thank you, guys!

LibertyFlags.com

I used this app to build a pretty large menu for our store of 1000+ products. Support. Functionality. Ease of use. All 5-star. Chelsea was absolutely flawless in her ability to simplify solutions and to patiently provide the right info without it being technically overwhelming. We've used another app prior. NO COMPARISON - at all, period.

Musique Red One Music

Very powerful app ! Looks professional and very responsive. I suggest it to anybody. Plus, the support is really helpful and great.

Jacqui's Preemie Pride, Inc

I really like the updated app. We used the previous version and this one is great too. Customer support is amazing. Any questions and the answer right away.

Sue
Jacqui's Preemie Pride

Natural Heroes

Great app. We have a strangely designed theme which is why meteor could not attach the menu (not their fault) but they made it work somehow anyway. Great customer service.