Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Absoluteskinsa

I have now used Meteor Mega Menu's for some time now (Years) and I am so happy with the design ease of installation and use. From the client side a very user friendly menu. Suport has been superb from the first day - well done Helium for a great menu system and service - I can Truly recommend Meteor Mega Menus - You won't be disappointed that is our experience. Franz Lamers CEO - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd - South Africa

Open Market Shopping

Easy to use app with great customer service.

Perfectlinens

Terrific App. Takes a bit of work to understand how it works but it's worth it. AND the best part is support. I wanted to tweak the layout and Chelsea from Helium took care of the code, uploaded it to my store and it works perfectly. Support is such an important element of buying an APP and Helium have got it!!!

Forbidden Hill

Great App. Lots of options to customize menus layouts. Excellent Support.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Made To Play

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!

Elegant Bridal Designs

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Sweepscrub

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Excellent app and great support available

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up.

First of all, we want to acknowledge that you’re right-- we can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menus (formally known as Bacon Menu) works with all themes due to nature of the Shopify ecosystem. Our development team spends a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible. Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly.

We’ve made significant improvements to our app since this review was posted and we look forward to assisting you should you choose to try our app again in the future!