Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

MyOfficeMenu.com

Great app and super-responsive support. They helped me with a few customizations. I would highly recommend Meteor Mega menus!

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

Meteor Mega Menus work great. So easy to set up. And, anytime you make a change to your menu, the changes are automatically reflected in your Meteor Mega Menu. They offer fast response when I have a problem.

Russ Murray
www.delawarebusinessincorporators.com

SURFSCAPE

The support team is great! When we needed to update the menu on our store, they quickly supported us. Thanks!

Agape Attire

Meteor Mega Menus is by far the best menu app I've ever used on Shopify. Especially with the latest release of TWO (yes TWO!) new template layouts to choose from. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

Kyle and Chelsea from support are second to none - I can't recommend them enough. Great app

Rigging Shoppe

We have a huge number of categories in our menu. This app handles them wonderfully and the staff are super helpful!

KINShome

This app has a really clean design, and is very functional. While the service of the team is second to none, always readily available, and willing to provide customisations to fit the exact look and feel of your site. A pleasure to work with.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

A tremendous product from a company that offers unparalleled support. We've seen increased conversions due to the improvement in navigation. Helium is doing it right!

RestaurantStock.com

The support team is amazing. Its like having a personal developer for your menu! :) the menu looks great as well! exactly what we needed. thanks

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Zero Bike Store

This app helped us to navigate more easily in our website. Just what we needed in a drop menu. It's algo very easy to update the menus.