Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Blaze And Leaf

This app is sleek, easy to set up and use and has transformed my website's navigation.

Forest Homes

Awesome app! Great support! Nothing to doubt about it! Does the job!

Myphonecase Com

Great support! Just what I needed in my store. Thanks a lot!

Romypets

My store www.romypets.com uses the bacon mega menu and we extremely pleased with the look and feel. We recently had an issue and the support team resolved it in no time at all. They always offer great support.

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

What's not to love? Solved all of our problems with ANY themes default menu's. Bacon Mega Menu brought our company to the next level. & if you have any problems with app integration, they're customer service is A+ and ready to take care of you :) Love these guys. Easy 5 Stars here, and 1,000 thumbs ups :D

Blenderseyewear Com

Bacon is the TRUTH. Menu offers great functionality with awesome visual elements. We've been looking for a more substantial and cleaner navigation menu and this was for sure it. They have amazing support and do a fantastic job catering to your needs. Highly recommend this! Huge shout out to Josiah and the rest of the crew for the superb support! Keep up the good work!

Open Source Marketing

Love Meteor, I use it for all my stores.

Fuzweb

I have no doubts. This is the best app and the best customer service I have tried after 3 years of working in shopify. Thanks guys!!!!

Klhcollection

We've had this app for years and are very satisfied with the function of the app and the excellent customer service that we receive from Josiah, the rare times we have an issue. This app allows our menu to be much neater and organizes our collections in a manner that offers our customers an easier way to view our products. If you are curious about what the app does, you can visit our site (www.buyklh.com) and view the menu at the top. There is the option to have it horizontal or vertical. This app is worth $9.99 and is one of the few we actually pay for.

Pea Shoots Consignment

Awesome app and awesome customer service! Josiah is so fast in his responses and came up with a great solution to some menu issues I was encountering due to the sheer amount of sub categories my consignment store needs. Thanks Josiah for helping me when no one else would!!