Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Blenderseyewear Com

Bacon is the TRUTH. Menu offers great functionality with awesome visual elements. We've been looking for a more substantial and cleaner navigation menu and this was for sure it. They have amazing support and do a fantastic job catering to your needs. Highly recommend this! Huge shout out to Josiah and the rest of the crew for the superb support! Keep up the good work!

Open Source Marketing

Love Meteor, I use it for all my stores.

Fuzweb

I have no doubts. This is the best app and the best customer service I have tried after 3 years of working in shopify. Thanks guys!!!!

Klhcollection

We've had this app for years and are very satisfied with the function of the app and the excellent customer service that we receive from Josiah, the rare times we have an issue. This app allows our menu to be much neater and organizes our collections in a manner that offers our customers an easier way to view our products. If you are curious about what the app does, you can visit our site (www.buyklh.com) and view the menu at the top. There is the option to have it horizontal or vertical. This app is worth $9.99 and is one of the few we actually pay for.

Pea Shoots Consignment

Awesome app and awesome customer service! Josiah is so fast in his responses and came up with a great solution to some menu issues I was encountering due to the sheer amount of sub categories my consignment store needs. Thanks Josiah for helping me when no one else would!!

The Frontshop

Blown away with their customer service. Josiah responded promptly to emails - does this guy sleep? Great app - however their customer service is a big value add and worth the monthly cost on it's own. Love the mega Nav that includes changing images as the user hovers. Allows user-friendly organization of my large inventory - I feel it gives me an edge over the competition.

Upscaleaudio

This app saved my "bacon"! I loved the theme I was using but needed a much more robust menu system. Bacon Mega Menu delivered! I have exactly what I need. I also want to add that my needs were a little specific in one area and support helped me with a solution. I cannot recommend the app or the company more.

Fqdemo

One of the best app in shopify for Modern Navigation Menu - Very clean and user intuitive functionality. The support team - Josiah, is very prompt and handles all queries instantaneously. Super app with a super team.
Keep it going. Cheers!

Gamergy

App works very well and the developer provides excellent support. Messaged and they replied very quickly and solved my CSS issue.

Www Asdmbeverlyhills Com

Amazing app! If you have any questions, they always respond promptly! Loving it. Thank you so much