4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer service, user-friendly interface, and customization capabilities. They value features like menu previews, product image inclusion in menus, and multi-region support. The app is praised for enhancing site aesthetics, improving navigation, and potentially increasing sales. It integrates well with Shopify's navigation settings and is known for its reliability and performance. It's particularly beneficial for merchants with a large product or collection range, offering good value for money.

February 13, 2017

Amazing app! If you have any questions, they always respond promptly! Loving it. Thank you so much

Www Asdmbeverlyhills Com
July 18, 2016

Yo Bacon! The "Mega Menu" is a truly outstanding app - and that's not hype. Thoroughly impressed with the ease of use, the scope of styling options and most importantly, the end result - a polished, professional looking menu which makes for a "stand out" website.

Couple of things to add; if your site has a home page (or every page) "slider" - you can disable that; this Bacon app can display your wares, put all your important products at the fingertips of your web visitors so much more effectively than any slider...

One final touch which impressed me; I had to rewrite some URLS when course dates changed - I then went into the Mega Menu to update the URLS there, expecting to have to do that manually - but the App had that covered and had automatically updated those URLS.

A thoroughly well-thought out app, easy to use and the best bit - since installing the App 5 days ago, our site has seen a sharp (very sharp!) spike in sales. Is it simply a spike though? I somehow think it's not....

100/100 - thanks Josiah

Cooking Expert
October 1, 2020

This app has changed the aesthetic of my business better than anything else. I absolutely love it. Thank you!

BlossomPop!
Helium replied October 1, 2020

Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to share your experience, BlossomPop! We appreciate it. 😊

October 17, 2019

The Meteor Mega Menu app is great in terms of design, functionality, flexibility, and reliability. On top of the greatness of the app itself, the service, support, and communication is amazing. The owners and developers of Meteor Mega Menu understand the importance of personalized service and support. And, they deliver on that understanding. I highly recommend this app.

AW Sex Products
Helium replied October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the stellar review!!!

December 10, 2015

Creating a mega menu on Shopify used to be an herculean task, if your theme didn't support it right out the box. And even then, you'd have to go through the hassle of adding every menu and sub-menu through Shopify's not-so-user-friendly Navigation section.
Thankfully I found Bacon Menu. Having to re-do my whole store design in a short time, this was the easiest way to do it. Adding items, managing your menus and customising the appearance is a breeze. I didn't even need a lot of customisation, because it looks great out of the box, but when I did with a specific item, Josiah was quick to reply. Don't believe me? Check it out how it looks on my store at www.barbabrada.com or try it for free for 14 days!

Barba Brada
Germany
September 15, 2018

Easy to use, easy to customize. GREAT customer support! Out of all of the apps available for building a mega menu for Shopify, this one is your best bet for design and usability.

Institute of Natural Therapeutics
October 15, 2020

When I needed a free multi-media sub system Meteor Mega was the one I chose because I believe they understand a new e-commerce business doesn't have a lot of money to invest at first. As I grow I'll pay for more features that I need with Meteor Mega Menu for sure. Thanks guys!

Cult of Technology
Helium replied October 15, 2020

Excellent feedback, thank you! We are glad you are receiving value from our free plan to help get you started. Good luck! 💪

December 3, 2015

Simple to use, great scope in effects and appearance, space saving and all with great support. I saw someone write that App takes a long time to make changes. My internet in London is pants and still, it takes just 10 seconds to effect any changes. Don't allow your mind to be swayed. A great product with EXCELLENT human support from Josiah. Nuff said :)

Giftedbrits
February 15, 2019

Meteor Mega Menus is by far the best menu app I've ever used on Shopify. Especially with the latest release of TWO (yes TWO!) new template layouts to choose from. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

Kyle and Chelsea from support are second to none - I can't recommend them enough. Great app

Agape Attire
April 14, 2017

What's not to love? Solved all of our problems with ANY themes default menu's. Bacon Mega Menu brought our company to the next level. & if you have any problems with app integration, they're customer service is A+ and ready to take care of you :) Love these guys. Easy 5 Stars here, and 1,000 thumbs ups :D

Phoenix Vapor Cafe