Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Gamergy

App works very well and the developer provides excellent support. Messaged and they replied very quickly and solved my CSS issue.

Www Asdmbeverlyhills Com

Amazing app! If you have any questions, they always respond promptly! Loving it. Thank you so much

Goodread

Josiah and the team were very helpful at solving our issues as we moved from an old theme to a new one. Fast and reliable had it fixed within minutes of emailing for help.

Give Praise Records

One of the BEST apps we have ever used. 100% recommended.

Retrorules Co Uk

Excellent app and brilliant support. Couldn't be happier. It's made it a lot easier for us to showcase products in their correct categories. Highly recommend.

Green Marketplace

These guys really go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect.

I could not be happier.

Jim Crabtree
Managing Editor
Environment News Service
GreenMarketplace Online

Wizarding Wares

Start to finish one of the most amazing, intuitive and helpful apps/developers on the Shopify marketplace! only had one tiny issue with it which was fixed immediately! cant ask for more and at such a reasonable price too! 100% reccomended!

Lemondedubain

Very useful app and good support ! Thanks !
www.lemondedubain.com

Safari Zone

Was suggested to me by a Shopify Expert and is decent but didn't fit my needs. There's another similar paid app I prefer at this time.

www.gottacollectemall.com

Gflock

We are using the mega menu with our theme. Works fine. They got the best support team in the world. Very helpful. Thanks guys. Look foreword for new features to make it even better.