Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Sweepscrub

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Excellent app and great support available

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Much has changed since 2017.

1) We can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menu works with all themes due to the nature of the Shopify ecosystem (especially if a theme is not current), but we've made several improvements to make the installation process as seamless as possible for any shop.

2) Our developers spend a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible.

3) Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly. If there are theme issues we cannot fix, we will gladly refund any payments we have received (although we should be able to determine this before your free trial ends)

Sbteq Llc

Poor instructions. Video do not work .etc.

Material Art

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

3abestbuy

This is a very good use of the app, if your theme caused by the menu problems, customer service staff is always very friendly to help solve the problem, do not worry about the use of the problem.

Edzdirect

Fantastic app!
We love our new menu bar, we feel this makes navigation for our customers so much easier and our bounce rate has improved .
Chelsea from customer support was so helpful in working with me to get this up and running with ease.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.

Tkb Trading Llc

I'm confident that this is currently the best mega menu app for Shopify out there.
Most importantly, their customer support is super responsive and helpful.
Hear me out and give it a try.

Belle Valoure