Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Absoluteskinsa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have now used Meteor Mega Menu's for some time now (Years) and I am so happy with the design ease of installation and use. From the client side a very user friendly menu. Suport has been superb from the first day - well done Helium for a great menu system and service - I can Truly recommend Meteor Mega Menus - You won't be disappointed that is our experience. Franz Lamers CEO - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd - South Africa

Open Market Shopping

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use app with great customer service.

Perfectlinens

Time spent using app About 2 months

Terrific App. Takes a bit of work to understand how it works but it's worth it. AND the best part is support. I wanted to tweak the layout and Chelsea from Helium took care of the code, uploaded it to my store and it works perfectly. Support is such an important element of buying an APP and Helium have got it!!!

Forbidden Hill

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great App. Lots of options to customize menus layouts. Excellent Support.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Made To Play

Location Australia

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!

Elegant Bridal Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Sweepscrub

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app and great support available

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Location Australia

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Much has changed since 2017.

1) We can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menu works with all themes due to the nature of the Shopify ecosystem (especially if a theme is not current), but we've made several improvements to make the installation process as seamless as possible for any shop.

2) Our developers spend a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible.

3) Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly. If there are theme issues we cannot fix, we will gladly refund any payments we have received (although we should be able to determine this before your free trial ends)