Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Lemondedubain

Very useful app and good support ! Thanks !
www.lemondedubain.com

Safari Zone

Was suggested to me by a Shopify Expert and is decent but didn't fit my needs. There's another similar paid app I prefer at this time.

www.gottacollectemall.com

Gflock

We are using the mega menu with our theme. Works fine. They got the best support team in the world. Very helpful. Thanks guys. Look foreword for new features to make it even better.

Kick Scoot Uk

Great app, very versatile and easy to use

Dpunto

Great App!!!

Is fantastic how I can use this in our webpage!!!,
look really nice!!!

I had a doubt about the app and the Helium Support was so Fast, friendly and just hit the mark.

Really really thanks so much Josiah!!!! :D

Littleboyztoy

Wonderful app. A must have when you have volumes of products. Immediate boost in sales as a result..

Belong Designs

Excellent app, is great for apparel stores and keeping everything organized. And it has customization to let you match it with your theme.

Cooking Expert

Yo Bacon! The "Mega Menu" is a truly outstanding app - and that's not hype. Thoroughly impressed with the ease of use, the scope of styling options and most importantly, the end result - a polished, professional looking menu which makes for a "stand out" website.

Couple of things to add; if your site has a home page (or every page) "slider" - you can disable that; this Bacon app can display your wares, put all your important products at the fingertips of your web visitors so much more effectively than any slider...

One final touch which impressed me; I had to rewrite some URLS when course dates changed - I then went into the Mega Menu to update the URLS there, expecting to have to do that manually - but the App had that covered and had automatically updated those URLS.

A thoroughly well-thought out app, easy to use and the best bit - since installing the App 5 days ago, our site has seen a sharp (very sharp!) spike in sales. Is it simply a spike though? I somehow think it's not....

100/100 - thanks Josiah

Indibulk Late Night

Best App EVER! If you have a store and you need menus (which you do) then look no further. So simple. I spent time with others and even tried to do it myself through github. Waste of time. You get what you pay for and the team at Heliumdev delivers! Save yourself the headache and subscribe already. Oh, did I mention the great support too. Seriously stop reading and subscribe. You'll be happy you did.

Candlefish1

I'm a total newcomer to the Shopify scene, and was really bummed out when I found out I couldn't use a double dropdown menu on my current theme. I downloaded this app, which was recommended by Shopify and had a little bit of trouble understanding how to implement it with my old navigation menu at first. I reached out to the support team and they were extremely helpful (and patient) while we worked together to transfer my new menu to the bacon app. I would love if it had videos that helped with the set up process, but the photo tutorials are super awesome and helpful. Happy with my experience (: