Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Grocerybox

Neat concept but still a lot of bugs in the app. Collection doesn't update immediately. Uninstalled and will wait for some improvements.

May 2, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear that you ran into issues when using our app back in 2015. Now that we’re able to respond to App reviews we wanted to take this chance to reach out :)

Our Meteor Mega Menus app has significantly improved over the years (including a complete revamp) and the issues you experienced no longer exist. If you're interested in taking another look we'd be happy to show you around!

Aliveanddirty Co Uk

Amazing app finally something to make menus look like other websites - five stars isnt enough for this app.

Nostilia

This app gets a tremendous high five from us. Easy to set up, simple to use and looks just downright awesome. Well worth the money.

Topazjewelryusa

This app is an excellent solution if you're looking to make simple or complex navigation menus. It is easy to use, and comes loaded with plenty of features and options to aesthetically improve your menus. The app developer, Nick, is very quick to respond to any issues that may occur with setup and usage.

Absafe Retail

We'd been looking at a way to do this for a while. This app is great, took a little while to get in to a flow but once you'd done one menu the rest was easy. We had issues with our theme impacting on the app's layout, but Nick sorted all that really quickly. We love it. Fully recommend it to anyone needing multi-layered menus.

www.mychoicesoftware.com

This app is really useful and relatively easily to navigate, especially with the video instructions they provide. I had a weird hiccup on my shop but Nick answered my emails almost immediately and provided the perfect resolution. Super helpful staff and great service. Highly Recommended

Battlecorals

Outstanding app! I'd consider it essential. Nice work.

Paper City Music Shop

Excellent Customer Service! I was having a few problems getting the app going and Nick quickly and efficiently helped me get it running smoothly.

RVpartswarehouse

I love this app, It was exactly what i was looking for. The app is easy to use even for a novice at computing. Nick the app developer is very helpful and whenever i had a query he was there to help me and he was prompt with his replies. Thanks Nick!

BFC Shop

Excellent App! Just what most , if not all modern shop navigation's need. Nick the App developer is a huge help and has made some great features i suggested such as multiple menu's. Truly a must App for any serious E-commerce store. I have used the Grid view on my menu. Very easy to set up, have a look if you like @ bfc-shop.com - Thanks Nick, Tony