Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

American Motorworks Inc

Great App!! The function was easy, and the customer support was by far excellent. Highly recommended.

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Highly Recommend. Could do with a more streamlined and aesthetic back end with SEO capabilities for web crawkers, but works great and looks great

Huggalugs Test

Love how this app has totally customized the look of our website. Support was extremely helpful in doing some small adjustments for us. The end result is exactly what we hoped for.

Bold Betties

Most excellent service and particularily helpful support! For reals

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Excellent App with the best customer service I have experienced. (Thanks Josiah).

App is fantastic and easy to use and the support are very quick to reply, friendly and help in any way they can.

Wicks Wires Vape Shoppe

AMAZING APP and some of THE best customer service I have ever experienced when I needed help. A definite must!!!

We Vape Here

Great app and when I had a question, they answered it the same day. Loved this! So important because with other apps, you need to pay additional fees and it can be misleading. So far, so very good!

Norasdeli

The app is excellent. Though the value here is the support from the creator/developer. He helped me all the way to create an excellent menu!

Many thanks
Miltos

Smuggle Portland

This app is VERY easy to install. The documentation is very simple and you don't need any special "skills" to get things up and running. Josiah was extremely attentive and helpful with my questions. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to extend the native (and very limited) Shopify menus.

Store Capfleetupfitters Com

This app is awesome and the customer service is SUPERB. A seriously cool take on navigation, this will really set you apart from other stores. Thank you Helium Dev for all of your help!
-Cassie, CAP Fleet Upfitters