Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Planet Of The Vapes Wholesale

Very convenient and easy to use. The support is amazing and they make all your needs their priority. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that wants to customize their menu.

Soul Mothers

This app works really well. I was having difficulty getting the template menu to work the way I need it to, so I installed this and have been really happy with the result. Its very easy to get working - you may need to ask questions to do specific things but the app itself works really smoothly. I did purchase a template and couldn't get this menu to work with the purchased template - went back to the template designers (it was an issue in the template) but they weren't overly helpful with that, so I went back to a free template and it just works perfectly.

And I can't sing the praises of the tech support highly enough. Nick has been awesome. I have asked for a lot of help trying to iron out bugs with my templates. He tried to help sort out my purchased template but it wasn't worth pursuing in the end. He has been prompt in responding to my queries. He also showed me how to set up the menu when I wanted a slightly different look and so I can see how flexible the menu is. I'm very happy with the end result.

Highly recommend this product.

Shopmtd

Great app a must have when displaying many sub menus. Great support thanks.

The Homemade Holiday

I needed help to get started with this app I called at 8:30 at night expecting a voice mail...which i got! But by the time i was going to leave a message nick was calling back on the other line! He stayed on the phone and even logged into my account when we hit a snag and once he showed me how it works it's soooo easy!!! Thanks so much def. recommend this app!

Ess K Customs

had an issue with the app, nick was very helpful and surprisingly quick to respond to my email. I would highly recommend trying this app out its very easy to setup and use.

Grocerybox

Neat concept but still a lot of bugs in the app. Collection doesn't update immediately. Uninstalled and will wait for some improvements.

May 2, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear that you ran into issues when using our app back in 2015. Now that we’re able to respond to App reviews we wanted to take this chance to reach out :)

Our Meteor Mega Menus app has significantly improved over the years (including a complete revamp) and the issues you experienced no longer exist. If you're interested in taking another look we'd be happy to show you around!

Aliveanddirty Co Uk

Amazing app finally something to make menus look like other websites - five stars isnt enough for this app.

Nostilia

This app gets a tremendous high five from us. Easy to set up, simple to use and looks just downright awesome. Well worth the money.

Topazjewelryusa

This app is an excellent solution if you're looking to make simple or complex navigation menus. It is easy to use, and comes loaded with plenty of features and options to aesthetically improve your menus. The app developer, Nick, is very quick to respond to any issues that may occur with setup and usage.

Absafe Retail

We'd been looking at a way to do this for a while. This app is great, took a little while to get in to a flow but once you'd done one menu the rest was easy. We had issues with our theme impacting on the app's layout, but Nick sorted all that really quickly. We love it. Fully recommend it to anyone needing multi-layered menus.