Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Tro Us

If there was a 4.9 star rating, I would give Bacon Menu 4.9 stars. The easy of use is fantastic and generally does a great job of providing a clean and thorough navigation experience. There are minor additions that would be great to see but the fact that the only thing I have to complain about are very minor things means this is a great product.

I would highly recommend using this app.

Also worth noting, the customer support is excellent.

Paleo Papeo

This really is a brilliant app. Every store should have a dynamic menu to allow customers to get to where they want faster. If not you're adding unnecessary steps to the funnel and losing money as a result.

I wish there was a little bit more personalisation available but for $9.99/month you really can't complain.

(**Edit** After writing this review Josiah from Helium Development contacted me a told me that they have included a custom CSS editor in the app which I hadn't realised so there's really nothing you can't do with it. He also offered to implement any other ideas I might have! Thanks Josiah!)

Check out how mine looks over at http://paleopapeo.es. (It's in Spanish but it should give you a good idea.)

Great app!

Shomei 2

Fantastic app and even better service! We had a couple of custom questions and they did a great job helping us out to make it look exactly like we wanted it to.

S I L K A R M O U R

A must have for shopify stores and excellent support!

* * * * *

12 Baskets Nutritioin Health Co

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the app itself as well as the support! The whole team has provided the best support out of all the apps I have purchased. They reply promptly and are so welcoming when help is needed on an ongoing basis. I am now able to provide better navigation for my customers and find the app very easy to use. The look is clean and customizable. I am extremely satisfied with meteor mega menus and impressed with the support!

Nodal Ninja

This is an awesome app! Probably one of the best apps I have seen for Shopify. One of the easier installs as well. Visitors can literally use single click to reach nearly 100 products. Any changes you make to menu are instantly applied. It would be handy feature to save different profiles and go 3 tiers deep. However the pros totally outweigh any shortcomings and our conversion rates should see an increase based on this menuing system alone, And I did have questions and support was right there. Highly recommend this app.
Bacon Lover Bill

Barba Brada

Creating a mega menu on Shopify used to be an herculean task, if your theme didn't support it right out the box. And even then, you'd have to go through the hassle of adding every menu and sub-menu through Shopify's not-so-user-friendly Navigation section.
Thankfully I found Bacon Menu. Having to re-do my whole store design in a short time, this was the easiest way to do it. Adding items, managing your menus and customising the appearance is a breeze. I didn't even need a lot of customisation, because it looks great out of the box, but when I did with a specific item, Josiah was quick to reply. Don't believe me? Check it out how it looks on my store at www.barbabrada.com or try it for free for 14 days!

Giftedbrits

Simple to use, great scope in effects and appearance, space saving and all with great support. I saw someone write that App takes a long time to make changes. My internet in London is pants and still, it takes just 10 seconds to effect any changes. Don't allow your mind to be swayed. A great product with EXCELLENT human support from Josiah. Nuff said :)

Gadgitech Me Levant

I found this app a life saver in regards to Mega Menus on Computer format. The guys at Bacon have been extremely helpful and they did a few tweaks here and there that made a huge difference for me. The Menus are also easy to add and very customizable. When adding new collections, it sometimes takes a little time to update but considering all the pluses I would definitely overlook this issue and give this App 5 stars. Thank you to the Bacon team for the continued support.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

The app does work, however.. it takes sometimes up to 5 hours for the changes to show which can be very frustrating. The support is non-existent. After 3 days no response from anyone. It does work if you're willing to wait to see the results.

Tech note: Here's the easiest way HOW TO DO IT: Make a collection in your Shopify admin for example we'll call it "New Stuff" then make a Menu name in the app call it the same if you like "New Stuff" then either assign products or sub-menus to the menu.
Basically a tree link is what is needed to be done. Now the app will assign a handle to your app menu. Example: new-stuff-#### (#### numbers the app assigns).

To make it work you go to the Shopify navigation and take your top heading and call it "New Stuff" or whatever, then select Web Address > have the navigation title point it to the collection you made with a # pound sign and then menu address from app.

New Stuff > Web Address > /collections/new-stuff#new-stuff-#### (numbers)

Example /collections/new-stuff#new-stuff-1304

Wait for Up to 5 minutes, more like 5 hours sometimes to see it work.

May 2, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with our app back in 2015. Now that we’re able to respond to App reviews we wanted to take this chance to reach out :)

Our Meteor Mega Menus app has significantly improved over the years and the issues you were running into no longer exist. We've also ramped up support resources to ensure all merchants get a timely response. If you're interested in taking another look we'd be happy to show you around!