Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Quick Print Tees

Great addition to our website especially when you are using a free Shopify Theme. Fast support and easy to use for someone with limited web coding and design knowledge. Thanks Bacon Mega Menu & Josiah! :)

Aet Motorsport 2

A fantastic app that's really easy to use. I want to note how supportive the developers are. I needed a little custom theme customization that wasn't actually anything to do with the Bacon menu and Josiah was very happy to oblige. Really superb.

Extramileprinting Com

This is a terrific app that is flexible and performs very well in our soon to be launched Shopify site. When we asked for a little help we were very impressed with the speed and quality of the support we got. These folks deserve your trust and support. Even though the basic app is free, we opted to go with the 3-year PRO package as the added features are well worth the small investment. I give this app and the support team an all around 5-star rating!

Richard
Extramileprinting.com

Subplot Studio

If you're looking for a Mega Menu, this is the menu for you! It's easy to install, setup and customize. With some of the newest updates the team has made the interface is even easier to use. It's easy enough to work with that even our clients can rearrange their own collections.

Support was helpful and quick to respond. Thanks guys!

Blk Blu

Awesome idea and Awesome support from the whole team especially Josiah. Thanks for all your committed hard work a patience!

Planet Of The Vapes Wholesale

Very convenient and easy to use. The support is amazing and they make all your needs their priority. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that wants to customize their menu.

Soul Mothers

This app works really well. I was having difficulty getting the template menu to work the way I need it to, so I installed this and have been really happy with the result. Its very easy to get working - you may need to ask questions to do specific things but the app itself works really smoothly. I did purchase a template and couldn't get this menu to work with the purchased template - went back to the template designers (it was an issue in the template) but they weren't overly helpful with that, so I went back to a free template and it just works perfectly.

And I can't sing the praises of the tech support highly enough. Nick has been awesome. I have asked for a lot of help trying to iron out bugs with my templates. He tried to help sort out my purchased template but it wasn't worth pursuing in the end. He has been prompt in responding to my queries. He also showed me how to set up the menu when I wanted a slightly different look and so I can see how flexible the menu is. I'm very happy with the end result.

Highly recommend this product.

Shopmtd

Great app a must have when displaying many sub menus. Great support thanks.

The Homemade Holiday

I needed help to get started with this app I called at 8:30 at night expecting a voice mail...which i got! But by the time i was going to leave a message nick was calling back on the other line! He stayed on the phone and even logged into my account when we hit a snag and once he showed me how it works it's soooo easy!!! Thanks so much def. recommend this app!

Ess K Customs

had an issue with the app, nick was very helpful and surprisingly quick to respond to my email. I would highly recommend trying this app out its very easy to setup and use.