Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Giftedbrits

Simple to use, great scope in effects and appearance, space saving and all with great support. I saw someone write that App takes a long time to make changes. My internet in London is pants and still, it takes just 10 seconds to effect any changes. Don't allow your mind to be swayed. A great product with EXCELLENT human support from Josiah. Nuff said :)

Gadgitech Me Levant

I found this app a life saver in regards to Mega Menus on Computer format. The guys at Bacon have been extremely helpful and they did a few tweaks here and there that made a huge difference for me. The Menus are also easy to add and very customizable. When adding new collections, it sometimes takes a little time to update but considering all the pluses I would definitely overlook this issue and give this App 5 stars. Thank you to the Bacon team for the continued support.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

The app does work, however.. it takes sometimes up to 5 hours for the changes to show which can be very frustrating. The support is non-existent. After 3 days no response from anyone. It does work if you're willing to wait to see the results.

Tech note: Here's the easiest way HOW TO DO IT: Make a collection in your Shopify admin for example we'll call it "New Stuff" then make a Menu name in the app call it the same if you like "New Stuff" then either assign products or sub-menus to the menu.
Basically a tree link is what is needed to be done. Now the app will assign a handle to your app menu. Example: new-stuff-#### (#### numbers the app assigns).

To make it work you go to the Shopify navigation and take your top heading and call it "New Stuff" or whatever, then select Web Address > have the navigation title point it to the collection you made with a # pound sign and then menu address from app.

New Stuff > Web Address > /collections/new-stuff#new-stuff-#### (numbers)

Example /collections/new-stuff#new-stuff-1304

Wait for Up to 5 minutes, more like 5 hours sometimes to see it work.

May 2, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with our app back in 2015. Now that we’re able to respond to App reviews we wanted to take this chance to reach out :)

Our Meteor Mega Menus app has significantly improved over the years and the issues you were running into no longer exist. We've also ramped up support resources to ensure all merchants get a timely response. If you're interested in taking another look we'd be happy to show you around!

Lulusmarket

Great Developer, answered my questions quickly and even went above and beyond. I highly recommend!

Quick Print Tees

Great addition to our website especially when you are using a free Shopify Theme. Fast support and easy to use for someone with limited web coding and design knowledge. Thanks Bacon Mega Menu & Josiah! :)

Aet Motorsport 2

A fantastic app that's really easy to use. I want to note how supportive the developers are. I needed a little custom theme customization that wasn't actually anything to do with the Bacon menu and Josiah was very happy to oblige. Really superb.

Extramileprinting Com

This is a terrific app that is flexible and performs very well in our soon to be launched Shopify site. When we asked for a little help we were very impressed with the speed and quality of the support we got. These folks deserve your trust and support. Even though the basic app is free, we opted to go with the 3-year PRO package as the added features are well worth the small investment. I give this app and the support team an all around 5-star rating!

Richard
Extramileprinting.com

Subplot Studio

If you're looking for a Mega Menu, this is the menu for you! It's easy to install, setup and customize. With some of the newest updates the team has made the interface is even easier to use. It's easy enough to work with that even our clients can rearrange their own collections.

Support was helpful and quick to respond. Thanks guys!

Blk Blu

Awesome idea and Awesome support from the whole team especially Josiah. Thanks for all your committed hard work a patience!

Planet Of The Vapes Wholesale

Very convenient and easy to use. The support is amazing and they make all your needs their priority. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that wants to customize their menu.