Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Elegant Bridal Designs

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Sweepscrub

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Excellent app and great support available

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up.

First of all, we want to acknowledge that you’re right-- we can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menus (formally known as Bacon Menu) works with all themes due to nature of the Shopify ecosystem. Our development team spends a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible. Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly.

We’ve made significant improvements to our app since this review was posted and we look forward to assisting you should you choose to try our app again in the future!

Sbteq Llc

Poor instructions. Video do not work .etc.

Material Art

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

3abestbuy

This is a very good use of the app, if your theme caused by the menu problems, customer service staff is always very friendly to help solve the problem, do not worry about the use of the problem.

Edzdirect

Fantastic app!
We love our new menu bar, we feel this makes navigation for our customers so much easier and our bounce rate has improved .
Chelsea from customer support was so helpful in working with me to get this up and running with ease.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.

Tkb Trading Llc

I'm confident that this is currently the best mega menu app for Shopify out there.
Most importantly, their customer support is super responsive and helpful.
Hear me out and give it a try.