Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Material Art

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

3abestbuy

This is a very good use of the app, if your theme caused by the menu problems, customer service staff is always very friendly to help solve the problem, do not worry about the use of the problem.

Edzdirect

Fantastic app!
We love our new menu bar, we feel this makes navigation for our customers so much easier and our bounce rate has improved .
Chelsea from customer support was so helpful in working with me to get this up and running with ease.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.

Tkb Trading Llc

I'm confident that this is currently the best mega menu app for Shopify out there.
Most importantly, their customer support is super responsive and helpful.
Hear me out and give it a try.

Belle Valoure

EXCELLENT!!!!!

www.bellevalourecouture.com

Fvapetec

This is an amazing app.
I had some probs getting the hang of the implication, but the support is just amazing and was quick to answer any questions doing business hours.
They guided me thru the whole setup and even answered other question.

I tried the other menu system available here on Shopify app, but that is not a competitor to this one.

If you want to make it easy for your customers to find your products quick in your store ( and that is what we all wants ) then this is the app you should go for.
Today's customers wants to be able to find what they are looking for on your site very quickly. So go for it you will not regret it.
Per

Tkb Trading Llc Teststore

Wonderful app, very easy to use, this app is better than Buddha Mega Menu for those who might ask yourself.
Most importantly, customer supports don't ignore you like many others do.
Give them a try.

Footbooking

Great app and great support!!
Very happy with this app!!

Cosy Store