Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

LibertyFlags.com

I used this app to build a pretty large menu for our store of 1000+ products. Support. Functionality. Ease of use. All 5-star. Chelsea was absolutely flawless in her ability to simplify solutions and to patiently provide the right info without it being technically overwhelming. We've used another app prior. NO COMPARISON - at all, period.

Musique Red One Music

Very powerful app ! Looks professional and very responsive. I suggest it to anybody. Plus, the support is really helpful and great.

Jacqui's Preemie Pride, Inc

I really like the updated app. We used the previous version and this one is great too. Customer support is amazing. Any questions and the answer right away.

Sue
Jacqui's Preemie Pride

Natural Heroes

Great app. We have a strangely designed theme which is why meteor could not attach the menu (not their fault) but they made it work somehow anyway. Great customer service.

Imagine Diamonds

Meteor Drop down menu is by far the best drop down menu app for all your customized need. Chelsea was detailed in explaining how to setup the new app on our site and we are very grateful for her help. WE are a customer for life. Thank you Meteor for all your continued support.

Dead Studios

Get Menu, and super easy to use. Was great to ba able to add pictures per sub cate option and the team was super helpful with setting them up, would highly recomend A+++

Zaleece LLC

This app is very intuitive. Most important, it does not kill your page speed as compared to other ones we tried. The customer support is great and helped us within hours after we contacted them. Great app! Recommending

TEC Accessories

Great customer support, helped us port over to the new menu platform. Very responsive, nice to know they support their product well.

Boditronics

The Custoemr Services team have helped my upgrade from the Mega Menu app. The service has been 100% and I am really pleased with the menus. The team had a small snag with one of the menus and it was not woking as a draft, but they soon fixed it ans withing 24 hours were were running. I am really chuffed.

Stilosa 17

App is super great and I had an amazing experience with the customer service team. Would diffently love to have more apps from this company