Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Rigging Shoppe

We have a huge number of categories in our menu. This app handles them wonderfully and the staff are super helpful!

KINShome

This app has a really clean design, and is very functional. While the service of the team is second to none, always readily available, and willing to provide customisations to fit the exact look and feel of your site. A pleasure to work with.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

A tremendous product from a company that offers unparalleled support. We've seen increased conversions due to the improvement in navigation. Helium is doing it right!

RestaurantStock.com

The support team is amazing. Its like having a personal developer for your menu! :) the menu looks great as well! exactly what we needed. thanks

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Zero Bike Store

This app helped us to navigate more easily in our website. Just what we needed in a drop menu. It's algo very easy to update the menus.

IN2VAPES

The menu's work great. Chelsea helped alot on chat to ensure that we were satisfied with our menu's functionality. She edited our CSS and made the menu's functionality even better based on our theme.

Thanks Chelsea!

Hello Merch

This app is beautiful! I needed one little change to make it absolutely perfect and a member of their team had it done for me in a matter of hours. Thanks so much!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Didn't work with my theme. I only got automated emails back when I submitted feedback. Some of Meteor menu codes are still there preventing me from installing another menu app. I don't know how to get rid of these codes and can't find help from the developer

July 8, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble with our app last year! If you are still having issues with app code, please contact our support team directly at support@heliumdev.com and we'll be happy to assist :)

Posted Protein

We just switched away from Buddha Mega Menu as the load time was killing our site speed. However, finding Meteor was a lifeline!

Our site speed has literally gone from 13 seconds to 2 simply by making no other changes than switching to Meteor.

Special mention for Chelsea who could not have been more helpful when we ran into a couple of issues getting the menu to work with certain elements of our theme. Thank you, guys!