MIDA Session Recording Replay

MIDA Session Recording Replay

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 29, 2022

I love this app! Very useful, and the team was friendly and helped me a lot. Thank you, Nguye Minh Dang and Jonas, for your help. Great app and easy to use! I recommend using this one for visitor's recording :)

Veganovo
Israel
Time spent using app: 23 days
BSS Commerce replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

December 7, 2022

Fast response and works well. Wish they increased limit to 2,000 because contacting every 1,000 views is time consuming.

WindowCandles
Time spent using app: 17 days

Edited December 9, 2022

The app is easy to use and completely free. I want to thank Nguyen Minh Dang for helping me reset my information.

A.N.S.
Time spent using app: 17 days

December 7, 2022

Great App,
Does what it's supposed to do, and so it very good,
I use it all the time,
It's like sitting and watching your customers walk into your store,
Actually it's exactly like that.

Warrior Breaking Habits
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Edited November 21, 2022

Overall the app is great. it's free and is easy to use.
I used the app to help me see what customers are doing on my site.
The recordings are great. It's a new app so they'll need to tweak a few things such as easily delete multiple views at the same time. Sort abandoned checkout, successful order , and abandoned cart more easily. Currently you can sort them, but once you click on one, when you go back, you go back to the original non sorted page.
Also if they can show you before hand how long the session was that would be really useful, so that you can ignore anyone who was on the site for 1-10 seconds or however long you deem is not useful for you.
I like the app.

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY
Time spent using app: About 1 month

October 18, 2022

Easy to install and started watching recording immediately! I used to paid another app for some lucky and orangy to view visitor behavior for an expensive price. I am glad I ran across this app for free atm. Highly recommend this app if you are wanting to view visitor behavior to so you can modify your site cater to their behaviors.

Gothicq
Time spent using app: 12 minutes

Edited October 6, 2022

Nice app. I love the analytics section of this app. "Jonas" was very helpful. He and his tech "Nguyen Minh" was quick and prompt. I am really liking this app. Keep up the good work. <3

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.
Time spent using app: 7 days