Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Vella Shoppe

I'm still learning but this app has taken a load off my mind. It's creative and consistent and pretty easy to use. What more can one ask? Oh yeah! Excellent customer service!

June 28, 2021

Thank you!

Stribimart

There is not to much I can say about my experience with Minta but You rock! This a great product. I have been needing this. Thank you.

June 28, 2021

Thank you!

Taffycat's

I'm using this app to make product videos to post on my social media and website. So far it is working well and very easy to use. I wish there was a way to save my favorite videos on the app instead of download everyone.... or maybe I just haven't seen where to do that yet. It's only my 2nd day using the app. The videos are very professional looking and mainly hands off. I'm glad I saw the ad on Facebook.

Lovy's World

The app does what it says it’ll do but lying on a saying 9.9 month when it’s really 24.99 or 14.50 annually is messed up

June 6, 2021

Hi, we do not have those pricing plans anymore.
We change our pricing few months ago. You have them in the app listing page on Shopify and in our ads in social media. You probably saw an ild video of Minta on youtube or other video platform. That we probably was with our old pricing. Sorry for that, Hope you will change your mind and continue enjoy Minta’s super powers that helps 1000’s of sellers grow their business.

blunt cases

I would like more customizability but I am liking where this is going. Awesome App. Great integration with the store and very easy to make good quality videos.

Revolutionary Vibes

I used this app to promote my first discount and sale. I like the selection of music. The only thing that could be tweaked is the speed of the video. I haven't reviewed the entire app to see if that is possible, it would be a good option.

MyUniquePhoneCase

Love the app!! Videos are simple, fun and marketable! Works well on the phone as well! Glad I didn't have to pull up my computer to make an ad

It’s Erica’s Place

I like this app so far. I think it will help me a lot to post videos in my stores and help market my store.

LovingTreasures

I used the app to help me create video's to promote my Flash Sale! I love this app. It saves so much time!

KCLegacy

The app is amazing in my book. It help makes marketing so much easier and sharing is a breeze. One thing, the functionality on a mobile device can use some fine tuning. The automated social videos are great

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We've contact you on your Instagram direct messages so you can elaborate on the mobile experience