Merchants find this dropshipping and POD app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. It's favored for its wide range of global suppliers, making it suitable for online fashion stores. The app simplifies inventory management and product import, with automatic tracking. It also offers marketing materials for small business setup. Merchants value the high profit margin on products, which can balance the monthly fee. The app is commended for its diverse product range, including children's clothing, and its responsive customer service.

July 6, 2018

I have only used the application for a few days but so far it has seemed excellent. It is a very fast, effective and simple way to make your own online store with excellent quality products without having to make a large investment of time and money.

Muab Store
Edited November 30, 2017

I had a small issue with this app, as it crashed and I thought I'd lost all my items however, the support team at Modalyst were very helpful and quickly helped me rectify the problem. They may not return your call straight away, but there are there and will help!

Thank you Modalyst.

Perfectly Priced
May 5, 2018

Great app especially the shein and wish sourcing feature.

Cedar Shop Online
November 6, 2017

Compared to the other drop-shipping & wholesale apps I have been using, Modalyst is FAR SUPERIOR with both the products and the process! Recommending Modalyst to anyone who is tired of what quality app they've been using! Thank you Modalyst!

Trendz A Coburn Llc Company
July 20, 2018

I built my store with the idea that its about elegance, and a year later I can finally do this by adding high end products from modalyst. very pleased!

Eleganton Gr
Spain
September 4, 2019

This app has been a wonder! Quick and easy to use, with a great selection of apparel that suits all of my shops needs!

Dapper by D'Angelo
Modalyst replied September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a very positive experience so far! Apparel is one of our largest, fastest growing categories on the site, so please check our app routinely for newly added products! If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at team@modalyst.co.

June 5, 2019

One of the best dropshipping apps in Europe, high quality products. Easy to use, serious and fast .

INTATTO
Italy
October 25, 2018

Total great app for dropshipping. Offers a lot of great product from different suppliers with so many variations. Definitely helpful when starting a new business with E-commerce. And the Shein integration. "Beautiful, believe me. Having all of Shein at your fingertips through Modalyst opens up even MORE doors than you can expect. These guys did a great job with this Shopify App, Definitely recommended. 5 Stars by me.

Epic Dealz
June 9, 2019

More options to dropship from with great products! I find this as another alternative to Oberlo, you can mainly find anything! Great App!

LuxoExcluso
April 16, 2021

Jill, thank you for the welcome wishes email, it is a wonderful thing for the owner of a company to take the time to appreciate her customers by reaching out with a very warm heartfelt welcome email. I am just getting ready to roll out my store named SOUL'YS. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for what you have accomplished as this is truly a gift to me to have crossed paths to use your system. It seems you should be very proud of yourself as what I have seen so far I am so excited to use Modalyst. Congratulations on your relationship with ALIExpress. Cheers to your success, Robin Demmer SOUL'YS®

SOUL’YS®