Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

Monster ▬ Cart Upsell Drawer

by Monster Upsells 🔥🔥🔥

In Cart Upsell Drawer + Sticky Cart that boosts revenue & AOV!

Joey Mama

This app has worked really well in our store so far - having upsells from the first day we started using it. The support is also amazing, super efficient and helpful.

Haus of Scents

Wow! So impressed with Monster Cart UpSell. Amazing service that are super quick to assist and made it very easy to install with our store. Thanks so much!

September 23, 2021

Yeyewww!!!!! happy to help!
Lets make you some epiiiiiic upsellllls!!!! 🚀🔥

Livycosmeticsaustralia

Super easy to set up! I've had the app for 30 mins and I am loving it !!! Looking forward to all the upsells :)

September 22, 2021

awwwww thanks a billion for the review!
Lets make you some upselllllllssss!!!!! 🔥🎉🚀

Glam Theory Cosmetics

Seen amazing results so far and only been using for a week! My cart conversion rate has tripled to 9.92% and the app has already generated 4 upsells! When I needed some help with set up the team responded instantly and were happy to help! 10/10

September 21, 2021

THIS REVIEW MADE OUR DAY!!!! hahah 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 yeyeww!!!!
Let's get you some epic upsells 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🎉

shopviridis

After using a few different cart widgets and plugins on Shopify, we finally found one that does upselling brilliantly. Furthermore, we encountered an issue with mobile devices and the support team was very friendly. Sorting the issue within an hour of being discovered. Great service!

Lash Tribe

Great customer service! Very friendly and helpful so far! Can't wait to get stuck into it all. Looks great !

September 13, 2021

yeyeywww!!!! lets get you some epic upsells!!!! 🔥🎉🚀😊

Cozy Soul Co

Just installed the app to my store, so far I like it. I love that we can customize the color to match our brand. Also, Ty from support was really helpful when I needed.

Bubbable

Only just installed it last night, but it's already looking great on my site and hoping to get a lot of upsells with this! The team have been amazing as well and have resolved all issues/questions I have in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend trying this out.

September 12, 2021

Awwwww thanks a billion for your kind words!
May the Upsell Gods be with you!!!! 🔥🚀

Tinok&co

Just downloaded the application and it's quite easy to use - was able to set up the campaign quickly. Customer support was available on the weekend which is also quite helpful. Recommend downloading this application and reaching out to the Monster team if you have any questions or need help. Thanks, Monster team!

September 11, 2021

Many Thanks!!!!! 🙏
This means a lot to us... the support team works so hard to deliver epic service!

Lets make some upsells! 🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀

Casa Vecchia

Great app !! +30% more revenue by order... !! I recommand this app when you want to increase your revenue

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8