Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

GspotSutra

Just installed this app and, so far, very very happy. Everything looks clean and quite easy to use. The functionallity works well, as expected :)

LittleFancy.co

I love this app! I had issue with display but the dev is really helpful! i recommend this app to everyone!

Dear Christmas

This app is amazing. so helpful and great look. Super easy to use I really recommend it for everyone.

2 Mad Sisters

I installed the app today and I'm impressed. I couldn't work something out and there just in a pop up was help, problem fixed in minutes. Absolutely recommend. :)

99 Better Life

The app works good and also the support. Thank you................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Righ7deals

I use this app to make my store look nicer. I like that shop and cart buttons it has. But I think it should wait till you've actually used the app for quite sometime before asking to give it review, because I don't have much to say about it. I've only used it for two weeks and out of two weeks I've only used it twice for maybe 30 minutes at the most.

Tienda Máh!

Very simple install, app works just as expected, and the support team is very quick and helpful. Recommended!

Top Deal Seeker

Good service so far. We will see how is gonna work in future. Couple things always need to fix because everybody have customisations on his store.

Parapluie Magique

Très bonne application je recommande vivement avec un suivi parfait est une communication très pro !!!

Finest Flatware

Fantastic App! Was very easy to setup and design. Support staff was also very quick to resolve a minor issue we had. Highly recommend. A+

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18