Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Fiskurmall

The second store is used, very good plug-in, timely customer support, five-star praise, highly recommended

Ishka

Stay far far far far away!

We are a Shopify Plus customer. We installed the app, and found out that it displayed our prices before tax, and we turned it off again immediately. We contacted their support team, and explained the problem.

Their supporter just replied:
Hi,

​This is Hemal from MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing issues. We have checked your request and found by mistakenly you have a disabled whole app so we have enabled it and now you will able to see all the pages to be not blanked. Please find attached snapshot that displays from where the whole app will disable.

​If you want to check out Sticky Cart feature then let me tell you, it's currently enabled in your store. Please checkout by visiting your store. Please find attached snapshot that displays Sticky Buy Me Cart in action in your store.

​​Please guide us if you need more help. We are here to help you.

​​Thanks,
​MakeProSimp Team

They did this at 11PM on a wednesday, and it wasn't discovered until Thursday morning 7AM. We had 8 hours of trade with wrong and confusing prices, because of this.

They do not care at all about best practise, and obviously they do not care to ask for permission before making severe changes to your store.

I cannot stress this hard enough. Stay away!

Hemal replied with his comment below, and asked us to remove our review. I explained the situation to him again:

Hello Hemal,

Thank you for your email. I can understand that you are as upset about the situation as we are. However, it goes against all policies and best practices from Shopify to enable an app without the knowledge of the merchant. We have granted you acces to our store in good faith, and it is a severe breach of that trust, that you without permission enables an app on a live store.
Your action has cost us sales and time for our customer care center who has to explain why we were displaying different prices on our product pages. Furthermore, you have exposed us to a large risk of being reported to Consumers Affairs in Australia. It is considered illegal to display prices ex GST, and we risk a fine based on our revenue for misleading marketing.

Based on all this, I do not see any reason to remove the review. I do not want to expose other business to the same risk you exposed us to yesterday. I hope you can understand my points, and see the severeness of your action.

BR

August 7, 2019

------------- Our Last Reply -------------

Ps: We are really sorry to hear this. We have already noted your suggestions and will keep this in mind before making any changes to the merchant store.

Actually, we are worried about merchant business more than the reviews so we are requesting you to keep this review as it is so other merchants will get the idea to provide full details to our support team instead of the details that you have provided on your initial request and we will never face the same situation with other merchants. As you have already mentioned your initial request as below and you haven't mentioned the issue with Prices on the request. But as customer/merchant is always right so we will keep your suggestions in our mind. Our intent was not to harm your business but want to save your time.

------------- Our First Reply -------------
Hi,

​This is a MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing issues with our support. Our intent was not to create an issue in your store or to heart your store but to reduce communication and save your time by enabling the app as we thought you have by mistakenly disabled our whole app. Also, you haven't mentioned the issue that the prices are not displaying correctly in your initial request. So we thought, by mistakenly you have disabled the app and that's why we have enabled it to reduce the communication and save your time. Please see below your initial and only one request/reply.

"Hello,
I have just added your app for the 14 day free trial.
How can I test features, such as "Sticky buy me cart" etc?
The pages are blank."

​So as you see, there are no words regarding Prices issues or anything. As you have already uninstalled the app, but if you like to consider us again and want to install again the app then please after installing the app and hide prices in the app by visiting Buy Me app -> Sticky Buy Me Widget menu -> Others (Optional) section -> Uncheck 'Show Price' and 'Show Compare Price' checkboxes from the Desktop and the Mobile sections -> Press Save button. It will NOT change anything in your store's main prices on the product page. The app has a feature to hide prices if you don't want to show or if you face any issues with it.

PS: we have already noted your suggestions and will keep this in mind before making any changes to the merchant store. Thank you for making our app/support more effective by providing your valuable suggestion.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are here to help you.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

BOHOFABLE

The tool is really useful and works out of the box! Highly recommend it. If you search for a sales increasing tool you will be totally happy with it

BEE AUTO SPARE PARTS

Nice app, very simple and easy to make everything better, Thanx For The Developer to make everything easyer

PauseCadeau.com

Great app and great support team ! I had an issue because my theme was overwriting some parameters of the app and the support team fixed it for in less than 10 mn !
Greatly recommande this app !!!

MiniFaire

Nice app with good layout and necessary elements added, hope this can boost our site's performance.

KHAISTA Fashion Jewellery

Guys,,, This is a No JOKE app, as helps a lot towards customer purchasing journey. A Must for all Shopify stores to increase Sales.

Customer Service is Exceptional, Even on Chat.

S&D

I like this app very much.
Its a great app for your website. Their service is also good.
You can't miss it.

bevarre

VERY GOOD APP. I tried "add to cart booster" prior to this app and I must say..THIS "buy me sticky buy button" is far much better than that! Customer service and so prompt and super speedy, they fixed my issues in just a few seconds. Literally like a genie in a pop-up! The"add to cart booster" takes forever (in comparison to this app) and I needed to email them back and forth, plus the fixes take longer. In the end, there was no genuine connection with their customer service as they keep missing my point and skipping some questions, that ain't worth my money/time. But this app- take my money.

FairyDays

Love it. Very helpful and the support is very responsive. They help me with every little problem that I have

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24