Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

FairyDays

Love it. Very helpful and the support is very responsive. They help me with every little problem that I have

Wishes On Way

Didnt work on debut tamplate. Icon to add to cart iss missing on products.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 12, 2019

------- 12th June 2019 Last Replied --------

The issue was fixed. Now, the new Debut theme is completely supported with 'Quick Buy Me Widget' feature in your store. Our technical team has fixed the issue within 2 hours of our last reply.

P.S. Please update your review as we have fixed the issue that you was facing with Debut theme in your store. Now, The review may be misguiding to other merchants/clients who want to install the app with the new Debut theme.

Useful snapshots:
1) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1980/3607/files/new-debut-theme-issue-fixed-for-quick-buy-me-widget-feature.png

------- 12th June 2019 Replied --------

Hi Wishes On Way Team,

Thank you for reporting this issue in your store's Debut theme for the feature 'Quick Buy Me Widget' only. Our technical team will check and try to fix the issue ASAP in your store's Debut theme. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

BOSSFYD

J'ai essayé de nombreuses applications différentes, ce serait la plus facile et la plus agréable. Je le recommande fortement. Cela m'a pris comme 5 minutes et tout était prêt et Bon Support.! 5+++.....................................

MiA SFORD

je n'ai eu aucune difficulté à installer, facile à utiliser et l'équipe d'aide est super réactive ! jamais vu ! même pas 1h que j'ai installé et pour l'instant je suis très contente ! merci beaucoup la team support !

The BitCoins Gear Crib

Awesome support! I was struggling to change some settings and the support staff just pop out and volunteer to help me right away! Great Support! TQVM! :)

PassionGive

Best part is for a quick way to buy anywhere on any page. Easy to install, good customer support they will be quick to help. Haven't had any issue, good price!

Victory Lane

Works Great!!! Thanks!! Will be looking forward to upgrading plan in accordance with sales. Really add the needed finishing touch!

SinspireShop.com

I tried other Apps but only with "Buy Me App" my conversions increased a lot. Thank you so much! I highly recommend!

Hause Of Diamonds

Awesome app loaded it for my website super duper helpful. Helped with sales. Easy to download, I am just overall happy.

Small Batch Wax

Really simple and easy to set up - this app does exactly what I need it to do and it looks great in my shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23