Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

MadPremium Clothing

I loved it !! I didn't like the fact that when customer wanted to buy it was only showing my PayPal button and I think that's why many people left my site because I'm a buyer too and for me its rare I buy with my PayPal but now its shows buy it now and I love it !

AlphaStoreOficial

Muito bom o aplicativo. recomendo demais, para quem usa checkout transparente, NÃO pode habilitar para ir direto para o checkout...

Casa das Promoções®

Gostei muito desse aplicativo, intuitivo e fácil de usar, ótimo que dão alguns dias de graça, pra quem tá começando ajuda muito

Memo Paris

Super application! Et service client au top, je recommande très fortement, nous l'utilisons sur nos 7 sites.

Loja inFlow

Top, atende as funções e o suporte é incrível, é só isso não tem mais oq falar kkk, poderia ter como deixar bem no topo do site, mais tudo bem

Shoppin Daily

great app so cool love it vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbb

Shop PMU Beauty

I have been using the Buy Me Button via this app and noticed a glitch where it didn't update the cart drawer, only the floating cart button. I raised this with the developers on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday morning they had fixed the issue so that adding a product to cart via the Buy Me Button puts the product into both the floating cart button and the cart drawer. Great response from the team - speedy and fixed what I needed fixing.

eDental

falta que sea más amigable al ser utilizado. No se actualiza correctamente al realizar el pago por suscripción

October 30, 2021

Hi eDental,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. So sorry for facing the issues. We are using the CDN(Content Delivery Network) to boost the site performance so some time settings update takes a few seconds. But thank you for your suggestion and we will take a look on this for you. If you have any issues, please contact the support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happily help you.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

----- Spanish Response -----

Hola eDental,

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios. Lo siento mucho por enfrentar los problemas. Estamos utilizando CDN (Content Delivery Network) para mejorar el rendimiento del sitio, por lo que la actualización de la configuración demora unos segundos. Pero gracias por su sugerencia y lo revisaremos por usted. Si tiene algún problema, comuníquese con el equipo de soporte en support@makeprosimp.com y estarán encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

TheGlowingMoon™

The app works amazing and the staff were INCREDIBLY helpful in helping us get set up with the app. Zero complaints about this app, we've just started using it for our store but were sure that well be using it for a VERY long time! Keep up the great work and thank you for creating a fantastic app with amazing customer service behind it!

J-Jay's

I've added this app ready for a new launch of our site. We've had a couple of glitches a setting up with the prestige theme but the customer service team have been so helpful! I received a response in a matter of minutes and have full confidence that the team will help me out with whatever I need. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85