Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Gofinch1

The first app that I found necessary and its free, Hats off to its developers.

Smith Online Store

I just had the best experience with Multi Currency. I had no idea on how to change currency on my store. But i used the live chat. And Joao helped me out. I was confused a few times.. but he took his time explaining everything. Best of all the App is free with great customer service :) :) :)

Bcostore

Awesome support, awesome apps!
Thank you Pratibha for your great help!!
You don't find quality Support that often!

Oveya

Joao went above and beyond to help me fix a small issue I was having with my website. I've been stressing all last week trying to figure this out, and couldn't for the life of me. Joao comes along and fixes the issue and I couldn't be any happier with the results.

Thanks again Joao, you were sent from the gods to help this poor soul in fixing his website lol :)

Flyy By Nyte

I have installed three apps Bold offers (Brain, Cashier and Multi Currency) and are happy with ALL of them. Customer service is outstanding too.

Wanahavit

Great app and technical support special thanks to Lauren, she did what I expected.

Fem Urbano

DO NOT INSTALL. It does not work properly, and if you choose to uninstall it, you must manually delete everything the app is automatically written in your Themes. Once the app was uninstalled it left behind code which caused my checkout page to crash and receive a 404 page not found Error!! Which lead to lost sales!!

Tote And Purse

Very helpful and quick support! Joao was very professional and helped a lot! Thank you

Soukmagique

What a wonderful support. Support Answers in few hours with the best services ever. I recommand obiously this app ! Keep it up guys !

Basewebshop

They are amazingly helpfull and there is no other app comparable with bold apps. Good works guys, thank you. We are waiting for new ones too.