Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Eco Charged

I sell to the USA and Canada and could not live without this app. I also spoke with the support staff member GURI and was helped to install the Bold Cashier so that I can process credit cards in the currency selected by my customers. FANTASTIC!

Overdue

GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APPvGREAT APPvGREAT APPvGREAT APP GREAT APP GREAT APP ff

The Project Garments

support is very slow offering no solutions too. I would have loved it work but unfortunately, plain checkout is so much better

Print and Proper

BEWARE B4 YOU INSTALL — It adds a lot of code into your theme and causes pages to load slower. Have lost countless sales due to this. If you choose to uninstall it, you need to manually delete code the app added, good luck trying to find it all! Had to hire an expert to re-design the website from the ground up - as it was taking too long to get rid of junk code and a lot of it was snippets here and there. Cost be $900+ to do this.

ProLeet

App has proven great and easy to use, also Charles from support fixed any and all my issues professionally and quickly!

TheIrishBay.com

This is a great app, with a super support team. I had to get some basic help, and Cody came to the rescue. I rate Cody 6 out of 5 for help! Super!

SatNavUpgrade

Excellent app and even better support, easily the best app for currency on Shopify. A special thank you to Lauren @ BoldCommerce for helping me with an additional feature!

Rapunzels Lush Hair

i had a bit of difficulty after installing the app. Rifat was wonderful enough to help sort the issue and also explained in details other concerns i had within a few minutes.
im so excited to use this app cause i know it'll give my clients a better and improved shopping experience.

Eshni BayStore

Great app.Excellent and super fast customer support Team.They fixed issue within 24 Hours. Many thanks.

Lewis Winch

Awesome customer support! Super fast customer response time. The app is super easy to use and does exactly what we need it to do! Totally recommend!