Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Minifanfan86

I will give 5 stars for Lauren from Bold. They provide fast and effective replies! Just email the team if you have any questions or problem. I would like to try Bold Cashier in near future, but first I have to get a Braintree account. It's a little bit fussy, as they currently only support over 18 gateways, most of the gateways are not available in my country. I believe I can give it a try to Bold Cashier since they provide very good service!

Trendout

Worked great for 2 months, but then, it stopped working...

Shop Evas Garden

If you're not very tech savy you may get a little confused during the installation process but the customer service is so amazing that they will help you out until everything is resolved! I'm extremely satisfied.

Bend It Soccer

Needs automatic integration of every country why wouldn't you offer all. It took my a long time to set up this app.

Fiola Jewelry

Love this Multi Currency app by Bold! The customer service is excellent. The best part is how professional the drop down menu looks on the site as well as the cart page which clearly shows the customers currency selected.

Kayvarstore

Used this app along with cashier. Went through a lot of research online and understood that it was not a stable app but it never knew the support is horrendous.

Just yesterday, we lost a 60+ dollar sale because the shipping settings didn't kick in when customer was on USD currency while other currencies were fine. Might have been some bug. I did rigorous tests on my own and make sure I shared these findings with the bold support team via email in hopes that they'll be able to address the issue. Sent about 5 emails with different issues hoping the can look into and when they did decide to reply my email half an hour before the office closing hours, they replied only my last email. Possibly deliberately missing my last 4 emails that contained all the problems I'm was and still am facing.

If you're thinking of getting this or whoever that is still using this app, i urge you to reconsider. Bold used to have good support. But this time round, I no longer agree and I believe many of your other consumers will feel and think the same.

P.S. I would have given 0 stars if I could.

Hotel Uniform Shop

just installed so can't review as yet but support is great - Parminder and Pratibha solved problem with coding within minutes - its working now!

Thepeoplesponcho

Of all the apps Bold is one of the few that adapts to clients requirements as they come. The support is also awesome!

Zanerobe

This app is fantastic. Our business is based in Australia but majority of our online sales are in the US. This app helped us not only display the correct currency to our International customers but with the Cashier extension we were able to let the customer check out in their native currency. The team are extremely helpful and quick to respond too. I was lucky enough to have Scott call me and walk me through the entire set up process. I highly recommend this app to anyone thinking of displaying multi currency on their site.

Besharamindia

App is fine for a basic store. We installed it few weeks back and have emailed BOLD thrice to assist with a simple question which is - How to remove currency short name from the amount. It already shows the currency icon, and the short name makes it repetitive. We have not received any response in over 10 days now. My developer isnt able to get access or figure this so a helping hand would be appreciated.