Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Easyway Buy

So far so good. The app was very easy to set-up, even for a first time Shopify user. When I did run into a problem, Nikika from Webkul helped me resolve it quickly. Thank you for this awesome app!

Commondeer

I am unable to find the cancellation button so I am not charged... should be a bit more obvious.

Lingerie Ponto Com

se o app funcionace com rapides seria o melhor dos 3 disponiveis no shopify , minha notra baixa se deve a lentidão do sistema, se o app funcionace com rapides ao cadastrar e editar produtos seria realmente a melhor app de ecomerce, tenho perdido alguns vendedores que desistem de cadasytrar tamanha é a lentidão para cadastrar e editar produtos, ja pedi suporte algumas x para melhorar a velocidade da app e estou aguardando esta melhora assim que melhorar isto sera o melhor app por enquanto somente uma extrela devido a lentidão quando melhorar esta lentidão com certeza farei uma nova revisão

Oriegirl Com

So recently I put up a post about this app saying I paid and they never got back to me . I found out two days later that they don't work on the weekends . This is an amazing app really as I have been finding it super difficult to build what I want to build up until I found this Ap. They reply really fast on weekdays and will help you figure out the best way to achieve anything . For anyone thinking of building a marketplace on Shopify , please use this app . It's the very best and did I. Mention it is crazy affordable

Toyzor

Multi Vendor is the best marketplace i ever used. I have tried few multivendor products, but i figured out multivendor provides all the options that am looking for that fits my kid's marketplace platform Toyzor.com. I have tried other multi-vendor products, but i do not see profile page option in other products. I see very a nice professional profile page for sellers and my sellers are happy about it. Shipping configuration is well designed. Support team was very helpful and customized the product as per my requirement in a reasonable rate. And also delivery of customization is on-time . I always received a quick response about my concerns. I would also especially thank nitika srivastava to address my queries and get the deployments done on-time. I would highly recommend as a best product if you are looking for Multivendor platform.

Troddler

If you are running or looking to run a marketplace, Multivendor Marketplace is your solution. We have a nontraditional business that requires our vendors to post their own rental equipment to our site. Our customers then book the rentals from our homepage. Multivendor is our solution to getting our vendors access to our site while allowing our customers to use a booking feature to get the items they want when they need it.

I've had more than enough questions for this team during the ramp up of our company and Neha has been patient, helpful and encouraging at every step. You are able to do an average amount of free customization to meet your store's needs. Customer service for this team is pretty fast, but if you are a US based company, be mindful of the time lag as I believe this team is international. Best to email your questions early in the morning in hopes of getting a response by the afternoon. I would love for this team to get an online chat function as it would help decrease the lag time between needing help and getting it. The bright spot though is, you do actually get help from this team-- which is something you can't say about every Shopify app.

In short, try the app. I think you'll love it.

Lularoemarket

This is the worst application I have ever seen! There is not function on this application that works. We have spent two months trying to get this application to work and the developer has done nothing to fix it despite promising to work on it. Where do I begin with the problems?!

• The application is so slow that the vendors have refused to use it.
• The import does not work at all so you have to import through Shopify and then import the products into the marketplace.
• The vendor profiles will not load for over thirty seconds in most cases.
• If you can get your products to load and the sorting function takes forever in the vendor dashboards.
You can see how long it took to fail at importing just 10 products! Go here https://creativeconceptindustries.com/blogs/news/a-review-of-the-webkul-multi-vendor-marketplace

The choice to use this application in lieu of creating a custom account system was a catastrophe. This has cost my client money and vendors and here we are two weeks after a launch now looking to build an entire vendor system from scratch. This is low quality terrible work that should not be allowed on the Shopify system. I don’t know how this application got so many stars but trust me it is garbage.

This has placed me in a terrible position with my client and now I am forced to keep working with this garbage application while we begin building an application that works.

Funkystuff Ie

Excellent support from Nitika..very helpful!

Pagan Markets

We have only had the platform for two days. We are almost ready to launch. I expected to have to spend a month setting up before launching. Thanks to the team for a user friendly experience and thanks personally to Nitika for assistance when I ran into issues that required skills I do not have.

Hungry Stall

The app is really good. The service is good however they still need to work on the communication. It would be best if they a live chat or something. Emailing back and forth is time consuming.

A few things they need to work on the app though..
* make the icon of the seller much more visible. like make it a little bigger on.
* an option for the seller to have a side bar of their own where in they could label there food and categorized with the admins approval.

Other than these Nitika Srivastava has a very good service.