Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Sell A Reptile

Up to mow I had no issue in regards people selling on my site.

Thanks to this app I can charge on how much the seller would need to pay in fees after an item sells. The only downside is the lack of things it needs

(1) is shipping where the seller can pick on how much to charge for shipping
(2) the cost of paying $45 PCM is very costly if you only got what maybe 3 sellers if that and they hardly sold anything hmm seems to cost a fair bit

regards to payment it works like a Normal site even then I would prefer Shopifly payments to pay you instead of paypal as with them they charge you too much in fees.

so for my total rating, it's 4 out of 5 until they can fix some things like the shipping thing for sellers but other than that it's a very handy app

p.s

now we can say goodbye to ebay and amazon and hello Multi Vendor Marketplace :D

you can find more what I do by visiting

Italianology

Excellent support! fast and sharp! I really appreciated it!
I talked with Neha and I made a lot of questions to him and he
patiently and accurately answered to all of them!
thank you!

Biasharaonline

Nitika has been very helpful. Merci beaucoup pour votre temps et disponibilite'

Cool Approved

Outstanding Team!!! They are available every time I message them. Top Notch Customer Service. Webkul Team is very patient, understanding and productive.

I love the Multi Vendor Marketplace App, it is easy to use and is a great tool for any marketplace business. :D

Ashikishop

Very responsive customer service!

Subscribary

The app functions very well with no issues.
Outstanding communication and support, really superb!

Zoladeals

Nítika has helped a lot...Thank You Support Team... :)

Teeporium Test

Unbelievable! I've tried other Marketplace add-ons for my Shopify store only to find they missed the mark. Not by much, but did not satisfy all of my requirements.
When I stumbled upon Webkul's Marketplace, I found they really put a lot of thought into this and in detail. The well thought out options available to any store owner that uses this app will meet or exceed those needs in my opinion.
The support is very responsive and patient. They work with you to offer solutions and receive my feedback to make future improvements of this app. They actually listen to you.
The cost of using this app is also extremely satisfying for what is offered.
5 Stars - I highly recommend trying this out!

Kupujmo Hrvatsko

Excellent application and excellent customer support. Thank you!

Kumusta

I'm always stuck on the configure loading page. I let my laptop sit for about 2 hrs and it was still stuck on the same screen. I uninstalled and re downloaded it. And I am still stuck.

How long does this usually take?

WORKED thank you!