Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Birdshire Lane

This has been a great app for our business to use. I have had a great experience with Neha, from the Webkul customer service department. She is always on task and willing to help. She very speedy on getting things completed and answering an questions that I have. She is also friendly and I have been impressed with her efforts. If you're looking to set up a multi-vendor marketplace, this a great option for setting that up. Happy customer!

Alcoholdelivery

I've contacted support with some key questions but they just haven't responded. Can anybody here help?

- Is it possible for me to customise the merchant sign up page? E.g. with colours/logo etc?

- Is it possible to change the text on the merchant sign up page (what you have up here as default has some pretty large grammatical errors in)

- I've uploaded a logo to the backend of my store, but nothings showing? Nothing updates.

Filosano

I have been extremely frustrated with Webkul as a whole. They are located in India which means that they are only available during India work hours. You can call and reach a person who will tell you that you will hear back in 6 hours. Then you get a short email response that does not answer your question and you go back and forth a day at a time. I finally started calling at midnight but they didn't want to stay on the line while they resolved my questions.(Uploading a csv is almost impossible because the requirements for the cvs to work are very specific and there is not way to know what you are missing when you get a broad error. One thing I discovered later is that .jpg file names have to be listed in capital letters, .JPG or the file will not load. They keep telling me that the instruction are clearly spelled out so I try again and send them the exact document I am using that will not load...no changes but it works for them...).
I am constantly struggling with the site, it is confusing because much of the instruction is written by a non native English speaker and thus unclear or misleading. I was under the impression for months that my vendors were getting paid when actually it was a manual process that I needed to do myself. The app takes the bank info and tells you that the payment has been sent but it hasn't. This would be ok if I knew, but there is no way to understand this from the site instructions.

If there were another multi vendor marketplace app I would use it. In the meantime I will struggle through.

UPDATE: I have since given up entirely on this app and am doing the work by hand.The app provides so little in service and so I have instead just added my vendors as "staff" in my shopify account so that they can update inventory. Since I had to manage my payments manually anyway, there was really no benefit to using Webkul except that my vendors had their own log in and were prevented from accessing other vendor's inventory. My current solution is not idea but beats the heck out of using webkul.

Dubmama

1) App seems Good to be improving as days are passing.
2) Support sometimes understands requirements and does an excellent job
3) Mixed rating with consideration of app, its support and Our experiences.
4) Ticket, Complaint management systems seems to be lacking in package.

Skatemag

Great app and support also. They customized the app for me and made all the changes I asked for and for a very reasonable price. Great support from Mr. Neha Sharma who replied all my emails and took care of all the customizations.

Seagarden

Nitika has been my support person at Webkul and she has been so helpful. All this is quite new to me but she has helped me through the different stages step by step. The amazing programming team are continuously developing and improving the app and have even listened and responded to the feedback I have given them by improving the functionality of the notifications to sellers. Now that is amazing customer support. Thank you Nitika. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

Mdi Apparel

Have been using the app for close to a month now and have nothing but great things to say. Any questions I have had they have answered promptly and even scheduled a Skype call initially to answer all my questions. So far so good with my business model.

Baazkart

Really Supportive Team.
The person with whom I was linked to by webkul, Ms. Nitika was really very helpful. Right from installation to customisation of the app, the support was at its best and on time. All my doubts were addressed very patiently.
I would personally recommend using this app for setting up your market place operations.

Deanfrasertrial

The support on this app is outstanding. I had many questions that were all answered promptly. They were VERY helpful. I had Webkul perform a customization as well and everything went smooth. I highly recommend Webkul and their Multi Vendor Marketplace.

Nylon Shop

The people at MVM have been very responsive and helpful--- they turn around any customizations we have requested within 24 hours.

Overall, this is a simple, user friendly platform.