Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your Shopify store and reach multilingual markets!

Forever Green

Needed assistance with setting up the app, customer service never got back to me, thanks for nothing i guess.

NAcloset

A true partnership!
The company proactively made a recommendation to translate some third-party applications. An excellent initiative implemented quickly and successfully. Few companies offer such a high level of service.
My thanks to the support team and especially to Susie!

Christiana Nisi

This app is a breath of fresh air after attempting to use another app. I am SO incredibly happy I found it. It saved me so much headache. I LOVE that it’s SO easy to set up!! And there’s so many languages to choose from!! I’m so glad it has a free version because I’m still pretty new to Shopify as far as making sales and getting everything together. And I really like that I could change the style and positioning of it on the screen to fit my stores style and to fit my liking. I am going to look into trying to add it to the bottom of my website near my currency converter. But I haven’t figured that out yet. But it’s perfect in the meantime!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the developers!!!
Update: After my review was posted, the developers reached out asked where I would like translator on my website and did it for me!! That’s so nice!! I’m so glad I found this app and these people!! A huge thanks to Ella and Ripa for helping me out and making it so easy for me!!

morningcress

brilliant app and a big big thanks go to ELLA,so patient and very helpful
she resolved my request very fast
thanks again

PrideZones

Great app !! And big big big big big big thanks to ELLA for her help to integrate it on my theme !!!

Doggy Plaza

Awesome app.
I also had some assistance from a support member.
Her name is Lilit, and she rocks, she resolved my request so fast. Thank you

Click971.com (NIRMAL LAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC )

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Ella was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Borya was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Mademoiselle Personnalité

Ella gave me a good helping hand... thanks a lot! I'll try now the app... Hope everything is going to work!

ATTA Custom

increible trabajo el de ella para ayudarme y arreglar todo lo que me hacia falta para las necesidades que le pedia

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63