Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your Shopify store and reach multilingual markets!

Frank's Shop

Ripa from customer service was very helpful and she did a great and fast assistant!

BEATABAG

The app has very good pricing and features, but I would say what impressed me the most was the great customer service provided by Ripa, Borya and Ella. Helped me a lot with customizations!

Your Blissful

So far so good, the customer service was awesome they were very helpful and prompt with their response! Thank you!!! Ella was the best!!

nom-studios

thanks for Ella, she's so helpful. She tried hard to solve my problems and come up with useful solutions. thanks

RegemShop

Super application and responsive and efficient support. Thanks to Ella for the support service and her professionalism

DevaMeds

Let me tell you one thing, "Close your eyes and get this app". Starting from features, to pricing and then to customer services, these guys are just the best. I had one customization in mind so I buzzed them over chat, the operator's name was "Susie", You will not believe but she actually spent like an hour and rectified all the changes that I needed in the plugin. With team members like Susie, this company is no doubt the best in their sector. I wish them all the luck and will highly recommend their plugin to anyone who is in search of a translator plugin. Thanks a ton, GTranslate and especially Susie.

SAVOIRE HOME

Customer support is very fast and handy. Sergey and Ella really tried their best to make sure the app integrated quickly on our website. We had some issues with the integration and all was solved in a quick "no questions asked" manner. Thank you.

AHTHA

Un trato y una ayuda increíble por parte de Suzan muy contento por todo me consigio solucionar los problemas.

LADÉMA - The Home of African Accessories

The app is easy to use, cheap, and with awesome customer service... All round 5 stars. Ella the customer service agent was very helpful, she did the whole set up for me in just a few minutes. I can only recommend !

OD Tires

Best translation app out there! Customer service is also great, Suzan & Tigran took care of some small issues we had. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50