GTranslate

GTranslate

by GTranslate Inc

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

MonkeyTshirt Official

Excellent customer service. Special thanks to Arshak, who tries to solve my every need quickly and willingly.

Moayeba

je ne peux pas encore dire grand chose sur l'application mais je tiens a dire merci a Suzanna pour son aide support pour l'installation de l'application. merci.

Chairzo

5 stars app with the best customer service ever. Special THANKS to SUSANNA who spent with me around 1 hour on chat providing excellent support and guiding me through the html code as I wanted to do the customization on my own. And all of this for free...Unbelievable. I am decided I will go for the paid version as soon as my shop start to profit. I highly recommend this app.

Oh Em Gee Boutique

I was having trouble placing the drop down bar where I needed it. I chatted with Lilit and she did an OUTSTANDING job fixing it exactly where I needed it. Thanks!!

VINEADY.COM

Thank you very much Susanna, the customer service is great, very attentive and patient to solve any problems for me, I highly recommend

Blissful Decor & Gifts

Scaling the international business, and targeting specific countries and languages. Had the pleasure of assistance from Ripa, and she was fabulous and very quick. She completed the setup implementation and have my domain compliant, and running in less than 30 minutes!! Awesome

Almacén Tech

This is an updated review. All the issues have been solved. Special thanks to Arshak who managed to fix everything in 2 days. Now that we have eveything working is probably one of the best options in order to have a multilingual store. Make sure to go for the paid version in order to use the full potential. I give 5 stars to Arshak but 4 stars to the app because of the delay in getting a proper support (our launch was delayed one week).

mydsire

In comparison to some online translation apps, up to now, I think GTranslate is the best in real performance, after installation, I need a customized code tweak, their representative Susanna gave me warm & detailed support to reach my expectation, now I can easily switch many languages to translate whole pages seamlessly and results look like translated by a native expert, their customer care is very professional VIP service, and I can't believe it's a free app, unbelievable superb! thanks sincerely.

Treat

I love this app, it's the best translator I've tried so far, I contacted the support to add the selector to the header bar, I was dealing with Ella from the support team, and she did an amazing job, not only editing the position of the selector but customizing it also to my theme, 5 stars and special thanks to Ella

Story of Elegance

Thank you to Ella who helped me with a personalised design. Very attentive to detail and also patient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145