Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

VIPSHOPCAMPUS

Responsive support to requests, quality work and I take this opportunity to thank Suzan for helping me to position the language selector correctly in my new template.

ASTYLEME

Customer service and technical support are good. After installing the app, the translate show in the short term.

The Avo Lovers

This app is quite difficult to use to me, but Ella helped me immediately with everything I needed. She was so kind!

GOAT Prints

Great app and super helpful staff! Ripa was great! I was having some difficulty setting up and she helped me quickly and clearly. Translations look good too, and we have the ability to modify where necessary.

MyVizual

Ripa help me so well, fast and good job thank you ! I appreciate her work

Caneider

I got an amazing support service from Ripa to help me setting up the app on my website! She solves my issue quickly. Thanks again!

Peach

the app is so easy to use and the support team have been very friendly and helpful. thanks to RIPA she assisted through all the procedures and even did advanced configurations for me. thanks ripa you are a gem. definitely recommended.

Patiss'land

I have received the best support from Ripa, she did everything to set up the app directly through the chat. Thank you so much
I recommend 100%.

El Capitan Brand

I dient have the best experience with the app itself but ELLE from support really helped me for hours to bring it to an acceptable state.
Thank you very much Elle and sorry for taking so much of your time :)

Aperoh

I'm very happy for choosing this App to improve the translation function of my store. The support team reacts always fast and they are really helpful. Especially, Ella customized a very beautiful toolbar for me, thanks a lot for that!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105