Multilingual shop ‑ GTranslate

Multilingual shop ‑ GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your shop and reach global markets.

www.tabathasstuff.com

wow this app is aw some it sits around my currency converter and instantly changes the language of my site. i noticed on an app i use to view what a customer is doing or viewing on my site, that the customer would seem confused and i think it was the language barrier, so i can instantly see where this app will fix that issue thanks to the developers for creating an amazing extremely useful app for my shop, any further developments you come up with i'm interested. one more problem solved as all of you setting up a shop know its not easy its a formula so add this app to your formula. this is a really review www.tabathasstuff.com is my shop. sorry i cant give you 10 stars or i would.

ShopKHAIR

ok app but difficult to set up and their live chat is not always avail which is red weird. if someone dies not respond i will not be using. its confusing

FEY Cosmetics

I have had several issues installing and customizing this app, but support was just fantastic. Overall I am very satisfied. Quality of the translations is great.

Baron Studio

I Use this App because I start, but after a few months, I wont hesitate to change. Poor App, poor service......zero star from my experience. I even recommended Shopify to don't have them in their list.

7SEASJewelry

The widget is obscuring the design of the shop in mobile version and it's impossible to adjust its position. I spent more than an hour with the support, who failed to come up with solution, hence an hour was wasted. Glad that I haven't paid for the app with this kind of service ...

Leafy Citea

Great plugin and great support!

Hifiteamshop

Very good, easy to install.

Db House

without any penny you get translate, this is good app

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Lacavealaine8

UPDATE: the problem is google, and not the app: if you price in the store is set simply{{ amount}} and not {{ amount_with_comma_separator }} for google you are using a thousand separator.

Whilst working very well with translation, the app changes the prices of the product! A product that is 30€ in the original english version, becomes 3000€ in the french version!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7