Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

Matcha Magic

at first glance the tool looks good to me.. i cant say anything about SEO results up to now, but the support is awesome.. many thanks to Ripa for helping me even after your official working hours! :-)

Hitem Hard Nutrition

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KÂfemme

Customer service is non-existent. They do not reply. App created duplicate pages, and we can't get rid of them even after deleting the app

Cuela

Ripa helped us really fast to solve an issue with our header section! Thanks again for the support.

Vibe Goodz

Such an amazing app and a great service! They offer a nice chat where they can help you with everything you need. Arshak helped me make my app complete within 1 hour!! Thank you so much.

Sofiancy

First of all, I want to say that customer service is not great! I'm new in this business and she spoke to me harshly. Also, some sub-domain problems with shopify and i didn't like the experience. The interface is hard to manage.

BGB2B - CAD

All the credit goes to Ripa, she was able to answer our questions in an exemplary and very professional way! Fast and efficient, she allowed us to use GTranslate (which works very well) in a few hours!

Smileicon® Online Shop

Got help from Ella, she was able to help me with finding the place to translate some text I was looking for, thank you. The whole team does a pretty good job when it comes to helping out with something. They also take their time to explain where the problem was unlike many app and theme supports who care very little to help.

Smartable Space

RIPA is very professional assistant, was able to help me with all my requests!!! perfect application

Baby Wagon

App is fantastic, assistance amazing, especially Arshak, thanks very much for your time and service. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132