G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

KJ VIPS

Contact assistance to configure the translations and the assistant Elen attended me and made the corrections very fast and efficient.

OXY BV

Great support thanks to Arshak who found an error in a third party template, Now the template works fine with G- Translate!

vecchiamalganegozi

Support is very kind and helpful. We get a big help from Ella and Arshak, thank you. The app is working properly.

Tori

The support is amazing and very helpful! Thanks to Arshak, my translation works very well. Autotranslation is free and works very well, I have over 50 languages in my website for free. That's 5 stars for me!

FÉMANCIP

Good translation app, easy to use and works quite well. Also, thanks for the technical support of Tigran.

Remalydesigns

Best translating app I found with reasonable prices. ELEN and ELLA are always patient and helping so much! ARSHAK helped me and customized my widget color and placement. He placed the widget exactly like I asked in each language version, and also a different placement in desktop and mobile views! totally awesome! I just wish there were yearly plans with shopify instead of only monthly plans.

CLUB VIP France

I was Scammed ! I tried the app, and remove the extended functions before the end of the trial period BUT I was Charged 37.99$ anyway. I immediatly wrote to the support team and NO Answer. I will alert Shopify Team ! :((((((
This is unacceptable

Eslogan-look

Elen me ha dado una atencion estupenda ,ademas ha podido resolver mi dudas en todos los sentidos gracias por todo ,muy buen trabajo,tenia varias situacion de traducciones que no estaban hecha y lo hemos logrado ,la tengo en mi tienda ahora funcionando a la perfecion 5 estrellas para Elen

Sports Virtuoso

Perfect app. Translates all of your web-site in seconds. We had incompatibility issues with a filter app which were professionally addressed by their support team and their Arshak developer.

splashaway.tech

Great job of support from Elen. She spent several hours with my problem, installed a translator for my site. Everything was done with patience and courtesy. I'm not the most advanced user of technical solutions, and if it wasn't for Elen's help, I wouldn't have coped on my own.