G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

HARRINGTON

A very useful app. We have now started using the app for our store and we are impressed with the developer support that we have received. Sergey is very good at what he does.

Vinolog24.com

Wonderfull and Powerfull app with an immediate support for any issue.
Many thanks to all the Team, especially to Arshak and Susanna two of the best developers I have never known :-)

IT - Drunky Party

Very interesting app with a nice widget for translate your ecommerce and a great support with Arshak. Recommended.

The Craft Drinks Store

Firstly, the app translates pretty accurate. Setup process is pretty straight forward. You also may rely on support if you need help to integrate the language switcher into your site in a specific place.
Ella from support helped us with that 100%, quickly and professionally. What a legend.

NadaLens

Im very impressed with their customer support specially #Ella for resolving store issue in a couple of minutes.

AppSkins

Great App, Great Support from Ella and the whole staff. If the app cant do something out of the box, the support will help you out.

FANTENIA

Arshak is the best! He has been helping me with technical issues with my interface and translations. He is very kind and patience, and great at giving support step by step. Elen also very resolutive and understanding with my requests. So grateful for working with GTranslate team!

THE INDIAN FACE

Great app and fantastic customer service. They resolved a lot of our problems really fast. We are really happy!!!

Creative Fans

I tried this app for nearly 1 month, it worked very well thought there were so technical issue that I didn't know about, Susanna from G'Translate help me a lot even if i was using the FREE plan, the solutions now works perfectly to my site. I will consider about a paid plan for more features and to enable the multi-languages at check-out page. Special thanks to Susanna for all the help and time.

MusicGlass

I was having issues fixing the language switcher and Susanna helped me in a quick manner. She guided me on where to add custom code and all. The app works well and customer service is superb. Susanna, if you are reading this review, you are the queen!!! Thanks a lot.