G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Queenslima

I contacted them via live chat to get help with the installation and ELEN answered me: she is unbelievable! Very reactive, fast, clear and precise answer to all my questions... Top notch!

PUNTA CANA HELICOPTERS

Elen was a great help with the CNAME settings. Everything works now. Thank you so much. The first sale is already done. :)

Inlovearts

Although the style is a bit weird, it can’t automatically fit with my template, but contact its technicians Susanna to find a more suitable location for you

GPmodeling

App davvero eccezionale, funziona benissimo, per adesso soddisfacente. Proviamo la versione free poi vedremo altre opzioni.

Oggetti in Vetro di Murano | Vetri D'Arte Shop

Installato la versione a pagamanento che permette la traduzione del Checkout, fa bene il suo dovere di traduzione. Ho avuto difficoltà nella confgurazione e "ELEN" del supporto Gtranslate mi ha configurato il tutto da remoto!

HARRINGTON

A very useful app. We have now started using the app for our store and we are impressed with the developer support that we have received. Sergey is very good at what he does.

Vinolog24.com

Wonderfull and Powerfull app with an immediate support for any issue.
Many thanks to all the Team, especially to Arshak and Susanna two of the best developers I have never known :-)

IT - Drunky Party

Very interesting app with a nice widget for translate your ecommerce and a great support with Arshak. Recommended.

The Craft Drinks Store

Firstly, the app translates pretty accurate. Setup process is pretty straight forward. You also may rely on support if you need help to integrate the language switcher into your site in a specific place.
Ella from support helped us with that 100%, quickly and professionally. What a legend.

NadaLens

Im very impressed with their customer support specially #Ella for resolving store issue in a couple of minutes.