G | translate Shop Translator

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

ALLRIDE Surfer

super service client , agréablement surpris par la reactivitee du support ,! de ma part c'était Ella qui s'est occupé de l 'integration de l'appli sur mon site , et c'était fait ds la minute ! professionnalisme irreprochable ,merci beaucoup Ella :)

Inkjet Etiketten

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om onze webshop te vertalen naar 2 separate talen. We liepen tegen behoorlijk wat uitdagingen aan maar door UITSTEKENDE HULP van het team zijn we er nu zo goed als door!! Susanna, Elen, Ella and Arshak MANY THANKS! Ik kan deze app aan iedereen aanbevelen! Even hulp nodig gehad tijdens het installeren maar daarna gebruiksvriendelijk!

Big Bazaar Online Shop

The support member Ella shows a very cooperative, and I'm very happy to be served by her, the company support team is very friendly and precise, and good hearing well from customers. Thanks for all

Amendoeira Organics

this app gives you a great free available plan as well as their tech support is fast and well informed in helping you.

Lotte Oudshoorn Design

I used the app to translate my website. Elen from the help desk was super helpful with setting up everything. Great service!

NAIPO.de

Not the best experience so far. Weve encountered tremendous issues i.e. redirect and an non available website! Google GMC even suspended our account. Very sad as this app seemed to be so promising.

Django & Coco

This application allowed me to quickly translate my shop without having to do any manipulation.
You can customize the appearance of the language button.
The only hitch is in the phone version : the tab is annoying to navigate.
I hope this will be fixed!

Fludyfilter

good app and good technical service, i did not kept it after the trial period cause i felt better with another app i was use to used...but it's worth a try if you have the time

GP Woodworking & Designs

I really recommend this app, but I also need to mention this: I'm not a fan of the switch from regular to paying version. The translations in the free version were almost all good, except for one which was too bad to keep, so I went on to the paid version, and the translations were all completely different, because it's "neural translations". The fact is, I had to go through the entire website to fix all of the translation mistakes made by this, so I spent a whole day on this. There is room for improvement. Service is really quick when there's a problem, so that's good, and the interface for text change is great, too bad it's tainted by the small starting issue. I would still definitely recommend the app as stated.

suno home

Good app and good technical service, if you have doubts the technical service is fast. In my case, Elen attended me quickly and kindly