G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Kadoing

Good and swift help. I had a problem with the positioning of the language bar and Elen helped me perfectly and solved the issue. You're the best Elen! :)

Thermometre.fr

Good support and services, you can be sure to get a fast answer if you have a question about the app !

SleepFunBaby

Thanks Ella to help me to install the app! You've been of great help. Thanks for the patience and clear instructions.

Frshslabs.

Great app and great support. Ella replies within hours and is always very helpful. Definitely worth it.

Artitrend shop

Great support! Had some trouble with the url settings, but got help from Susanna and now I hope everything will work as it should :)

unUsual Choices

I recommend this app to everyone who needs translation in their stores! Customer service ( Narine, in my case) helped me a lot! Just Awesome!

ALLRIDE Surfer

super service client , agréablement surpris par la reactivitee du support ,! de ma part c'était Ella qui s'est occupé de l 'integration de l'appli sur mon site , et c'était fait ds la minute ! professionnalisme irreprochable ,merci beaucoup Ella :)

Inkjet Etiketten

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om onze webshop te vertalen naar 2 separate talen. We liepen tegen behoorlijk wat uitdagingen aan maar door UITSTEKENDE HULP van het team zijn we er nu zo goed als door!! Susanna, Elen, Ella and Arshak MANY THANKS! Ik kan deze app aan iedereen aanbevelen! Even hulp nodig gehad tijdens het installeren maar daarna gebruiksvriendelijk!

Big Bazaar Online Shop

The support member Ella shows a very cooperative, and I'm very happy to be served by her, the company support team is very friendly and precise, and good hearing well from customers. Thanks for all

Amendoeira Organics

this app gives you a great free available plan as well as their tech support is fast and well informed in helping you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147