G | translate Shop Translator

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

AliBene

Hello guys, I want to leave here my review. When I launched this app I faced the problem in customizing the Language Selector in accordance to my Store design. I have communicated via chat asking team to help customise the widget. Susanna from GTranslate made a great work! I asked her several times to change this and that and she did it very quickly and very well. I appreciate that. Thank you very much! 5 stars. Concerning the App, I cannot tell something more at the moment, because I am still testing now. First what I noticed, that translation must be corrected manually, anyway! Automatic translation is not looks good. Even the same words can appear in different places with different translation. So, you should check every translated text by yourself. But interface for making corrections is very good! The second, what is very strange for me, the Shopify does not allow to create Language Folders, only Sub-Domains.

Biosfera Skincare

The support of this application is excellent, they helped me with the translation of a third-party app, and it works perfectly, the agent Arshak helped me with the internal part of this translation and gave me a complete report, an excellent service and support agent , thanks Arshak.

Enterprise Africa Intl.

Good app, some things are not clear to me in the app but therefore at least it is not pricey. I have received very good top notch support by Elen.

Berling Design

They took very good care of me and helped me patiently, I would like to thank especially Susanna, she is a wonderful employee. If they made other apps, I would install other apps from them.

YEDİGÜNMARKA | TASARIM ÜRÜNLERİ

They were very interested and did the installation. And they added it where I wanted it. Thank you so much

Cachée Concept

Arshak helped us a lot and he is a really great friend.
He patiently fulfilled all our requests and concluded them successfully. Thank you again and again.

E Fashion store

very fast and perfect support by sussana.
the app have a good translate to a several languages. its very fast.

ChikkoLab

Great customer service. I am very impressed with the level of communication and customer service provided by Ellen.

MARSAY

I am now in the process of installing G translate to our website. Susanna was truly amazing with her support and I really hope we will talk to her again when our other problems might appear! Thank you!

High House Design

GTranslate is a great App and what is best: Is the costumer support, Susanna & Ella helped me set up the App and was a breeze! I did not have to do a thing! But give the Permissions. Great integration! Thank you both Susanna & Ella!