G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Toutpourmoi

par l'instant tres facile l'instalation!!!

Asphaltstalker

Nice App with customisable option for its position. Really helpful and great app

66online

I don,t see hare Chinese language . can you help me to find it ? Over all the app is good.

Kdcusala

This app is really nice for a quick translation of one language to another. The technical support is excellent IMO. They quickly changed the coding of the app after limited access was granted to them. I highly recommend this app to everyone who wants to have their site with a cap to translate multiple languages.

The Capital Dolls

Thank you! Love The App now my shop rocks in all the languages!!!

Dealme Shope

very good service, free app, Yana is realy helpful :) thank you !

Mimi Holliday

Love it. 5 Stars. Best translation app out there. Highly recommended. SEO features are brilliant and customer service help getting set-up has been quick and efficient.

Hax Shop

Amazing! It's the best translate

Lulucos

Great app for the price. "Yana" from GTranlate spent a lot of her time to answer my questions and solve the problem. Now I am using $79/m Shopify plan, and I had to pay $14.99/m for using this app.

I was looking for a translation app that would allow me to correct odd translation generated by an auto translation. This is what I was looking for. So far, working great. Thank you!

Distinctly Caitlin Designs

I am very happy with is app. The support/customer help was very good. Ripa made it very easy to fix my problem.