G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator | Reviews

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Martmg

Great app, translating good.
Just for my theme had to modify code a little bit..
Floating widget (when was at the top of website) was closing website menu on mobile, (at the bottom of website )was closing newsletter section on mobile, so i removed floating widget and modified a code little bit , and now language flags shows nicely on any device .

Zone Adapter

Easy to use. My experience with the product is positive.

Lrmsafety

Very good service, free app, thank you !

Peacefulstoreshop

Excellent app ! best one for translation.

Peacefulstore
https://peacefulstore.com - hippies clothes - maxi dress - more

Vapenu

A bit of a rough start~with some bugs, but their amazing helpful support made more than up for it and I'm extremely satisfied with the end result after only a few days. After configuring he app works like a charm without much work at all. Highly recommended! I'd rate if 6 stars if possible.

Edit week later: Have to repeat their support is just great, there are always some issues with complicated setups but their response time and problem solving is top notch! Well worth every penny. Keep it up!

@Artemer doesn't sound like my experience at all! Did you give them an account to work on your shop? I've only edited a few lines of code total. I did have several bugs but most/all translate apps do and they fixed everything really fast.

Bakana Studio Shop

Guys, you really deserve these 5 stars ! You app just open my tiny french store to the world. I am also an english speak person and the translation are pretty dang good ! Your app is awesome and free ! Thank you guys ! If my store take off, I'll pay you your 29,99 dollars/month, they'll be deserved... sincerely thank you for doing this that way.

Olergo

I'm not a beginner, but just so little a pro. I chose the app from GTranslate because it was the best value for money. And it is!!!!.
After the installation the team took care of me. I've rarely seen such friendly and understanding support. Without giving me the feeling not to be important, you really took care of me for a very long time. Until everything worked as it should. I can only recommend the app and looking after the team is more than a bonus!
Such developers must be supported!
Unfortunately, there are only 5 stars for the rating. Because this team deserves much more!

Toutpourmoi

par l'instant tres facile l'instalation!!!

Asphaltstalker

Nice App with customisable option for its position. Really helpful and great app

66online

I don,t see hare Chinese language . can you help me to find it ? Over all the app is good.