G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

AYNI Treasures Europe

The Help Center is fantastic in helping you make the translation as you need... I highly recommend the app!!

The Armadillo Store

I used this app and it's very nice , even they have very good support. Elen was very helpful in solving my issues. Must recommend. Thanks

Your Film Poster

Great app! Incredible how good the translation is and how quick it is to set up. The support is even better; Arshak helpt us through some issues we had translating certain apps on our subdomains and he made sure everything is working. Would recommend this app for translation! Also works with Shogun which is great :)

ILLARI SOUVENIRS

The app is great! Also the support team! Ripa was the person who brought me support for the integration application and was very patient and kind all the time.

cosmobox-shop

great app and support team ! Special thanks to Borya for setting up the app and integrating the SEO .. with our shop first class

Liliblanc

the best translation app in Shopify, and the best support experience ever, highly recommended Many Thanks

AliBene

Hello guys, I want to leave here my review. When I launched this app I faced the problem in customizing the Language Selector in accordance to my Store design. I have communicated via chat asking team to help customise the widget. Susanna from GTranslate made a great work! I asked her several times to change this and that and she did it very quickly and very well. I appreciate that. Thank you very much! 5 stars. Concerning the App, I cannot tell something more at the moment, because I am still testing now. First what I noticed, that translation must be corrected manually, anyway! Automatic translation is not looks good. Even the same words can appear in different places with different translation. So, you should check every translated text by yourself. But interface for making corrections is very good! The second, what is very strange for me, the Shopify does not allow to create Language Folders, only Sub-Domains.

Biosfera Skincare

The support of this application is excellent, they helped me with the translation of a third-party app, and it works perfectly, the agent Arshak helped me with the internal part of this translation and gave me a complete report, an excellent service and support agent , thanks Arshak.

Berling Design

They took very good care of me and helped me patiently, I would like to thank especially Susanna, she is a wonderful employee. If they made other apps, I would install other apps from them.

YEDİGÜNMARKA | TASARIM ÜRÜNLERİ

They were very interested and did the installation. And they added it where I wanted it. Thank you so much