G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Beache-holic.ch

Used the application to translate my shop in several languages, overall works good, edit is required though. Technical support is amazing, Ripa helped me to fix an issue within several minutes!

July 31, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The translation edit feature is available in our paid version.

Halcraft Collection - Owners & Creators of Bead Gallery™

Ripa was super helpful and made installing the app a breeze. Looking forward to serving pages in different languages. Thanks!

Rotem Tal

Ella is a Great supporter !
She answered me right away, and very quickly !
I think "you" should promote her !

The Spicy Organizer

There seems to be an error with the Dynamic Checkout button. Whenever I have this app enabled, the dynamic checkout will keep replicating "Buy Now" over and over again.

June 29, 2020

You may contact our live chat and we will provide a solution.

Art10sign

Exceptional service and quality. It was fast. And all the features available. Thanks to Lilit for all the configuration!

MODU

Absolutely incredible customer service! Developer Tigran from Gtranslate has been very helpful with all sorts of minor translation-tweaks to our highly customized site. We totally recommend this app based on the customer service alone.

I wish it had a few more features, e.g. proper language codes for sub domains, the possibly to tweak translations before launching new language, etc.

BlvndSpot

I had some problems for the setup but the collaboraters were very helpful and comprehensive. Thanks a lot to ELLA for the support

TASTEWARE

Currently using gtranslate to able to reach multiple customers in different regions. Thanks to the professional and swift help of Ella, I'm able too do this !

Pâtachou Bakery & Kitchen

I haven't actually used the app yet but it would be nice if we could have a Swiss flag for French and German....

April 20, 2020

You may contact our live chat and we will help you with that. Thanks!

Kabilo

Thanks Ripa for helping me! great service. I recommend this app. Eeasy to work with and the translation is done in seconds!