G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Assorted Objects

I really like the app but unfortunately I cannot use it because no matter what option I select, the widget covers items on the screen that needs to be seen. This happens on both the mobile and desktop versions of my site. I would recommend an option that pushes the widget to the far right corner or far left corner to the top or even bottom, instead of having it inches away from the page edge, bring it closer to the edge.

April 15, 2020

Hi,

Please contact our live chat and we will help you to position the language selector on your website.

Thanks!

Live Ecocentric

The beta pop up is great, just one slight issue. when using it from a mobile device it opens up wider than the screen with, which prevents you from seeing the other language. It might be better to keep it as a simple scroll like the top other options.

New Lovers Shoes

The Gtranslate app has a lot of features but it is a little bit difficult to understand how to set it up if you are not so good with IT. Luckily they have a very good technical support online, I was chatting with Lilit and she helped me with everything I needed, even doing some customisation for me... very glad I found someone to help me, THANKS!

Smaky™

Wait to try paid version for the 5th star but app is really cool and intuitive, easy to set up also if i had to ask for help xD Ella answer to me really quickly and she's being really kind end useful, in a second i was on my way to reach international customers! Thank you ELLA!:)

With My Sands

Hello, the good thing about this App is the online live support. Borya was my agent and helped a lot to resolve my problems and helped untill I was satisfied

My Food Express

Translation is quite good but has to be checked manually to avoid unintended joke. I wanna translate "air-flown beef" into Chinese, but the translation is "flying beef in sky". I am very fluent in a few languages, and I can say that overall, it works very well and can save lot of time. I will recommend this app

MACHIA

No experience with the app yet, but the support is very professional.

Thanks Ella.

I wont hesitate to contact the support again if I should run into problems.

Bonbon Kiddy Boutique

Unfortunately Bulgarian language does not translate well but with many errors and grammar mistakes.

March 13, 2020

You can try our paid version which offers better quality neural automatic translations. You will also be able to correct the mistakes. We have a 15 day free trial available for all our paid plans.

Shamsoon

I like the app but doesn’t have more options to customize the translation icon, also the application dashboard Has a lot of details which make me very confused and not fit to the screen size

March 7, 2020

You can contact our live chat if you need help customizing the language selector, we can help you to make it match your website design.

UNCCORG STORE

GTranslate es una aplicación muy útil para que clientes internacionales tangan acceso a ti tienda y se les permita hacer transacciones comerciales en su propio idioma.