G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Beemohr

Hi there, I wrote several emails and did not get any answer could you please reply I would like to test the trial paid version and have some questions - as written.
Thank you.

March 4, 2020

Hi,

We have a live chat support, please contact us during operation hours: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

And please remove this "review", since it is not a review.

Thanks!

Babaqi

I used this app is very good and faster than I think, but if you take care of design it will be better just a little bit.

February 28, 2020

Design is very subjective, but if you need to change the look to match your specific theme you can contact our live chat and we will help you with it.

Thanks!

Doggy Plaza

Awesome app.
I also had some assistance from a support member.
Her name is Lilit, and she rocks, she resolved my request so fast. Thank you

Click971.com (NIRMAL LAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC )

I am very pleased with the GTranslate app. The customer support is amazing and Ella was very willing to assist me with installing the widget to fit my current Shopify theme style. I highly recommend GTranslate. Thank you for such a wonderful free app!

ATTA Custom

increible trabajo el de ella para ayudarme y arreglar todo lo que me hacia falta para las necesidades que le pedia

form-nomad.com

Great help from Ella, she even looked through my website and fixed problems I did not know I had :), very helpful!

Japan Stationery

Works really well and they are helpful when you need help to move the icon etc...and will update the code just for you!

February 9, 2020

You can use our paid version instead which loads in the selected language without the swap as you describe.

IsraeliDew

Great people and good service. Realy helped me solve my issues. Especially Tigran, Ripa, Susie, Ella, Suzan and Borya.

Emozioni Cucite

good translation,multiple languages...really great work for a free app!!thanks to the creators.....

Ser Bianco

I've just installed it. I needed some help from the support, and Suzan was great helping me figure out how to set up things. Thanks a lot, Suzan, Sergey, Susie, and Ella!