G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

Sélection MyTailorsAndCo

I have just downloaded the app. The team seems to be top . Ella was very reactive and made a nice configuration for me :) . Everything was not yet translated automatically. Hope it will be not too much...

RICHCO HARLEY-DAVIDSON

6pm on Saturday. I sent a chat asking GTranslate to install the language switcher on my header menu. I got immediate and very helpful support from Ripa. Great job - thank you.

Only 4 stars because the translation to Thai is not very good. Requires lots of overrides. But otherwise I'm very happy with the app.

Pharma-teszt

Good app.
Very thanks for the support (Lilit). She is very kind and handful.
After her help i can use easily the app.

Angela's Treasure Box

I'm very thankful to Lilit, she's very nice and helpful, helped to solve a very tricky issue in a short time:)

Shredded Rx

Ripa was excellent in assisting me in my specific requests to adjust small details. Best translating app out there with unlimited support!

Ecowash

She provided me with a good service and solved my practical problems. The language is directly displayed as what I want, non-English, thank you very much!

IDEAL ZONE

This app help me a lot i like it, thank you. Now i can translate by my words in other langage its very easy , a great support team thanks Ripa, Susie and all the team.

Alrego

l'app non traduce i titoli del negozio ma per il resto e perfetta intuitiva e funziona molto bene ho dato 4 stelle semplicemenete perche non traduce anche i titoli del prodotto

October 1, 2019

I have checked your website and see that despite you have selected Italian as your website's original language, the product titles seem to be in English, which is the main reason for the issue. And your website seems to be mixed English and Italian, which can be a problem for your SEO.

Thanks!

Hot Topicks HK

The app is convenient & easy to use but definitely you need to do some customized translation yourself. Their staff, Ella, is very helpful and will give suggestions for improvement.

CURLY LASH™

Lilit, did a good job in helping us, we are waiting to test the application to sse if it's a good one