G | translate Shop Translator

G | translate Shop Translator

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

CURLY LASH™

Lilit, did a good job in helping us, we are waiting to test the application to sse if it's a good one

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

This apps looks great and good to me for the moment. I hope that is can be improved further in the near future.

Eve Merch

Hi, I have tried many ways to present the widget on my store and I finally found that the "nice dropdown with flagsl" under top right no scroll is the best way for me. If scrolling it affects the view of the store and can be distracted by it, the other ones bottom is cannot be seen right away so customer may opt not to check the webstore. Trial and error depends on your theme. My theme is debut. FYI. I like it so far it can help a lot for other customers who doesn't speak and read in English.

FirstP

Everything is fine ..but If you just add to Edit or replace words or sentences as an option in app ! that will be much greater !

September 1, 2019

We have edit and replace features in our paid version. You can try it 15 days for free. Please consider changing your score.

Thanks!

Trail Hunter

App had some teething issue to get working on our site as our theme meant the language selection overlapped our logo but their app technician Ella made some adjustments to our CSS file. The help she gave was over and above the call, was impressed with speed and effectiveness of her work. Ella remotely accessed our coding (after requesting our permissison first via Shopify approved 3rd party access portal). Highly recommend getting the app and if you have any issues just ask them to help!

Mondays

A must app for nowadays. Promises what i does although it has some issues. Luckily the support team is always available (thanks Borya for your help)

VICTORIOUS ROYALTY LLC

Just received assistance from Borya and he was very informative and patient, we open in a few hours and needed to ass translations immediately and he was very helpful!

Unoman.dk

Thanx for the help Borya and for the app.
He helped me a lot with this app because there was some small problems where i wanted my translate/flags and also because Im not a "DNS nerd".
I hope it will looked perfect tomorrow after Borya will work with the design right now :)

Little and Loop

Free version decides that foreign currency should be translated? Note translated and not converted. Why would you add this feature?.

Seems im the culprit was myself. So I am changing my review thanks to the excellent response.

July 27, 2019

It can be a theme related issue, you can simply add notranslate class to your prices, so that they are not touched in any way, more info at: https://docs.gtranslate.io/en/articles/1349930-how-to-skip-translations

We also have a free live chat if you are having problems with configuring it. Please contact us and we will be happy to resolve the issue for you, so that you can change your rating: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Thanks! :)

Bungi Bungi

The app works great, when it works.

We changed the skin of our site and that caused a major bug in the system, that nothing could be bought on the translated pages. It took a lot of time for your technicians to fix it, but it got fixed.
Afterwards - the small tweaks were done really fast and competently.

Thanks to Tigran and Borya for the help.